Video: Christina Aguilera and Other 'The Voice' Coaches Sing 'Start Me Up'
Continuing the tradition, "The Voice" coaches performed in the season premiere of the show on Monday, September 10. This time, Christina Aguilera, Cee-Lo Green, Adam Levine and Blake Shelton delivered The Rolling Stones' "Start Me Up" before the blind auditions began.
While the Maroon 5 frontman played a guitar on stage, Xtina and Blake started it off on the famous spinning chairs. Cee-Lo showed up in a white medieval looking costume before the "Fighter" songstress, who was clad in a skimpy and bejeweled corset, joined him on the stage.
After the quartet's performance, it was the contestants' turn to show their vocal chops in the first part of the blind auditions. Xtina was a bit picky, while Blake pressed the button more often than the other coaches. They, however, ended up nabbing two contestants each at the end of the episode.
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage