Video: Christina Aguilera and Other 'The Voice' Coaches Sing 'Start Me Up'
Continuing the tradition, "The Voice" coaches performed in the season premiere of the show on Monday, September 10. This time, Christina Aguilera, Cee-Lo Green, Adam Levine and Blake Shelton delivered The Rolling Stones' "Start Me Up" before the blind auditions began.
While the Maroon 5 frontman played a guitar on stage, Xtina and Blake started it off on the famous spinning chairs. Cee-Lo showed up in a white medieval looking costume before the "Fighter" songstress, who was clad in a skimpy and bejeweled corset, joined him on the stage.
After the quartet's performance, it was the contestants' turn to show their vocal chops in the first part of the blind auditions. Xtina was a bit picky, while Blake pressed the button more often than the other coaches. They, however, ended up nabbing two contestants each at the end of the episode.
More Christina Aguilera News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences