Video: Christina Aguilera and Other 'The Voice' Coaches Sing 'Start Me Up'
Continuing the tradition, "The Voice" coaches performed in the season premiere of the show on Monday, September 10. This time, Christina Aguilera, Cee-Lo Green, Adam Levine and Blake Shelton delivered The Rolling Stones' "Start Me Up" before the blind auditions began.
While the Maroon 5 frontman played a guitar on stage, Xtina and Blake started it off on the famous spinning chairs. Cee-Lo showed up in a white medieval looking costume before the "Fighter" songstress, who was clad in a skimpy and bejeweled corset, joined him on the stage.
After the quartet's performance, it was the contestants' turn to show their vocal chops in the first part of the blind auditions. Xtina was a bit picky, while Blake pressed the button more often than the other coaches. They, however, ended up nabbing two contestants each at the end of the episode.
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'