Video: Christina Aguilera and Other 'The Voice' Coaches Sing 'Start Me Up'
Continuing the tradition, "The Voice" coaches performed in the season premiere of the show on Monday, September 10. This time, Christina Aguilera, Cee-Lo Green, Adam Levine and Blake Shelton delivered The Rolling Stones' "Start Me Up" before the blind auditions began.
While the Maroon 5 frontman played a guitar on stage, Xtina and Blake started it off on the famous spinning chairs. Cee-Lo showed up in a white medieval looking costume before the "Fighter" songstress, who was clad in a skimpy and bejeweled corset, joined him on the stage.
After the quartet's performance, it was the contestants' turn to show their vocal chops in the first part of the blind auditions. Xtina was a bit picky, while Blake pressed the button more often than the other coaches. They, however, ended up nabbing two contestants each at the end of the episode.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal