Video: Christina Aguilera and Other 'The Voice' Coaches Sing 'Start Me Up'
Continuing the tradition, "The Voice" coaches performed in the season premiere of the show on Monday, September 10. This time, Christina Aguilera, Cee-Lo Green, Adam Levine and Blake Shelton delivered The Rolling Stones' "Start Me Up" before the blind auditions began.
While the Maroon 5 frontman played a guitar on stage, Xtina and Blake started it off on the famous spinning chairs. Cee-Lo showed up in a white medieval looking costume before the "Fighter" songstress, who was clad in a skimpy and bejeweled corset, joined him on the stage.
After the quartet's performance, it was the contestants' turn to show their vocal chops in the first part of the blind auditions. Xtina was a bit picky, while Blake pressed the button more often than the other coaches. They, however, ended up nabbing two contestants each at the end of the episode.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby