Rick Ross Lives a 'Presidential' Life in New Music Video
Rick Ross goes political in his latest music video in support of his new song "Presidential". The clip opens with a scene of President Barack Obama delivering his fiery speech during recent DNC in front of thousands of his devoted supporters. It then cuts to scenes which see Rozay counting his money and partying like a president with his friends P. Diddy and French Montana among others.
Just like in most of his previous music videos, the MMG boss is seen shirtless while rapping his verses. A bikini-clad lady is also featured oozing her sexiness as she poses seductively for the camera. At some points, the clip shows Elijah Blake singing his part in front of a plain background. He dons a red vest and sunglasses to team his long-sleeved patterned shirt.
"Girl I think you're special/Strictly presidential," so Blake sings smoothly in the intro. "The gold presidential just to sport around/I'm from the era of fitted caps and rental cars/Dope pushers with ambition and pretty broads/Walking on Jewish marble, hand painted the ceiling/Happy Hanukkah n***a, it's a wonderful feeling," Rick spits his verse.
"Presidential" is produced by Pharrell Williams. It is taken from Rozay's album "God Forgives, I Don't", which has been released in the U.S. since July 31.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics