Rick Ross Lives a 'Presidential' Life in New Music Video
Rick Ross goes political in his latest music video in support of his new song "Presidential". The clip opens with a scene of President Barack Obama delivering his fiery speech during recent DNC in front of thousands of his devoted supporters. It then cuts to scenes which see Rozay counting his money and partying like a president with his friends P. Diddy and French Montana among others.
Just like in most of his previous music videos, the MMG boss is seen shirtless while rapping his verses. A bikini-clad lady is also featured oozing her sexiness as she poses seductively for the camera. At some points, the clip shows Elijah Blake singing his part in front of a plain background. He dons a red vest and sunglasses to team his long-sleeved patterned shirt.
"Girl I think you're special/Strictly presidential," so Blake sings smoothly in the intro. "The gold presidential just to sport around/I'm from the era of fitted caps and rental cars/Dope pushers with ambition and pretty broads/Walking on Jewish marble, hand painted the ceiling/Happy Hanukkah n***a, it's a wonderful feeling," Rick spits his verse.
"Presidential" is produced by Pharrell Williams. It is taken from Rozay's album "God Forgives, I Don't", which has been released in the U.S. since July 31.
More Rick Ross News
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says