Rick Ross Lives a 'Presidential' Life in New Music Video
Rick Ross goes political in his latest music video in support of his new song "Presidential". The clip opens with a scene of President Barack Obama delivering his fiery speech during recent DNC in front of thousands of his devoted supporters. It then cuts to scenes which see Rozay counting his money and partying like a president with his friends P. Diddy and French Montana among others.
Just like in most of his previous music videos, the MMG boss is seen shirtless while rapping his verses. A bikini-clad lady is also featured oozing her sexiness as she poses seductively for the camera. At some points, the clip shows Elijah Blake singing his part in front of a plain background. He dons a red vest and sunglasses to team his long-sleeved patterned shirt.
"Girl I think you're special/Strictly presidential," so Blake sings smoothly in the intro. "The gold presidential just to sport around/I'm from the era of fitted caps and rental cars/Dope pushers with ambition and pretty broads/Walking on Jewish marble, hand painted the ceiling/Happy Hanukkah n***a, it's a wonderful feeling," Rick spits his verse.
"Presidential" is produced by Pharrell Williams. It is taken from Rozay's album "God Forgives, I Don't", which has been released in the U.S. since July 31.
Rick Ross' "Presidential" Music Video Feat. Elijah Blake
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date