Rick Ross Lives a 'Presidential' Life in New Music Video
Rick Ross goes political in his latest music video in support of his new song "Presidential". The clip opens with a scene of President Barack Obama delivering his fiery speech during recent DNC in front of thousands of his devoted supporters. It then cuts to scenes which see Rozay counting his money and partying like a president with his friends P. Diddy and French Montana among others.
Just like in most of his previous music videos, the MMG boss is seen shirtless while rapping his verses. A bikini-clad lady is also featured oozing her sexiness as she poses seductively for the camera. At some points, the clip shows Elijah Blake singing his part in front of a plain background. He dons a red vest and sunglasses to team his long-sleeved patterned shirt.
"Girl I think you're special/Strictly presidential," so Blake sings smoothly in the intro. "The gold presidential just to sport around/I'm from the era of fitted caps and rental cars/Dope pushers with ambition and pretty broads/Walking on Jewish marble, hand painted the ceiling/Happy Hanukkah n***a, it's a wonderful feeling," Rick spits his verse.
"Presidential" is produced by Pharrell Williams. It is taken from Rozay's album "God Forgives, I Don't", which has been released in the U.S. since July 31.
More Rick Ross News
- Beyonce Is Performing at the 2016 MTV VMAs, MTV Confirms
- Britney Spears Reveals Her Desire to Collaborate With Ex Justin Timberlake
- Mariah Carey's Estranged Sister Busted for Prostitution
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?
- Rihanna to Open 2016 MTV Video Music Awards