Emma Watson Named Web's Most Dangerous Celebrity in 2012
Emma Watson lands atop McAfee's annual list of Most Dangerous Celebrity in Cyberspace. The "The Perks of Being a Wallflower" actress replaces last year's No. 1 champ Heidi Klum on the yearly list released by the Internet security firm.
According to McAfee, "searching for the latest Emma Watson pictures and downloads yields more than a 12.6% chance of landing on a website that has tested positive for online threats, such as spyware, adware, spam, phishing, viruses and other malware."
Sitting behind the "Harry Potter" star on the second place is Jessica Biel. The fiancee of Justin Timberlake occupied the first place in 2009 and sat at the fourth spot last year. Rounding up the top 3 is a new addition to the list, actress Eva Mendes.
Klum is out of the top-10 list, while 2010's most dangerous celebrity Cameron Diaz claims the eighth place, six spots lower than last year's position. Others are Selena Gomez, Halle Berry, Megan Fox, Shakira, Salma Hayek and Sofia Vergara.
- Emma Watson
- Jessica Biel
- Eva Mendes
- Selena Gomez
- Halle Berry
- Megan Fox
- Cameron Diaz
- Salma Hayek
- Sofia Vergara
More Emma Watson News
- Ellen Pompeo Admits She Stays on 'Grey's Anatomy' Because of Her Age
- James McAvoy Is a Psychopath in 'Split' Trailer
- Kristen Stewart 'So Much Happier' With Girlfriend Alicia Cargile Than With Any Man
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke