Emma Watson Named Web's Most Dangerous Celebrity in 2012
Emma Watson lands atop McAfee's annual list of Most Dangerous Celebrity in Cyberspace. The "The Perks of Being a Wallflower" actress replaces last year's No. 1 champ Heidi Klum on the yearly list released by the Internet security firm.
According to McAfee, "searching for the latest Emma Watson pictures and downloads yields more than a 12.6% chance of landing on a website that has tested positive for online threats, such as spyware, adware, spam, phishing, viruses and other malware."
Sitting behind the "Harry Potter" star on the second place is Jessica Biel. The fiancee of Justin Timberlake occupied the first place in 2009 and sat at the fourth spot last year. Rounding up the top 3 is a new addition to the list, actress Eva Mendes.
Klum is out of the top-10 list, while 2010's most dangerous celebrity Cameron Diaz claims the eighth place, six spots lower than last year's position. Others are Selena Gomez, Halle Berry, Megan Fox, Shakira, Salma Hayek and Sofia Vergara.
- Emma Watson
- Jessica Biel
- Eva Mendes
- Selena Gomez
- Halle Berry
- Megan Fox
- Cameron Diaz
- Salma Hayek
- Sofia Vergara
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism