Kristen Stewart Stays Low-Key When Leaving Toronto After TIFF
Kristen Stewart jetted out of Canada after promoting her movie "On the Road" at Toronto International Film Festival. She dressed in a comfy tank top, skinny pants and converses. She hid her eyes behind black shades and put on her earphones to block noise from her surrounding.
The "Snow White and the Huntsman" actress made her way into the Pearson International Airport with her leather jacket in one hand. She finished off her casual look with a Baltimore Orioles backward hat, the same one her ex-boyfriend Robert Pattinson wore back in September 11.
Kristen's appearance at the TIFF marked the first time she faced the press post her cheating scandal with married director Rupert Sanders. "I was a little nervous, obviously. I'm always nervous before a red carpet," she admitted. "To be honest, I was just kind of telling myself, like, just don't black out."
"Be there, don't just figuratively put your head down and barrel through it. Be there, appreciate it. Luckily, very, very much I was able to do that," she continued. "You expect a lot of people at a 'Twilight' premiere, but showing up at an On the Road Toronto film festival screening and seeing that amount of people is absolutely, disarmingly amazing. It felt pretty cool."
Her fans showed up to give support, holding handwritten notes that read, "Talent, Beauty, Strength and Courage. We stand by Kristen always" or "We are always with you Kristen Stewart." It was "amazing," she said to Reuters, adding that she was thankful "to know that everyone is here."
Next, the "Welcome to the Rileys" star is expected to reunite with Robert to promote their movie "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II". "We're going to be fine," she said of the potentially awkward encounter. "We're totally fine."
Kristen was all smile when she posed with Kirsten Dunst and Garrett Hedlund at the TIFF. She also hung out with "The Hunger Games" beauty Jennifer Lawrence. "People who saw them said they were geeking out about each other," a source told Us Weekly. "Kristen and Jennifer told friends they had emailed in the past but had never seen each other face to face. They're big fans of each other."
More Kristen Stewart News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen