Emma Watson Goes Wild and Carefree in New 'Perks of Being a Wallflower' Clips
Emma Watson lets out her rebellious side in a couple of new clips from "The Perks of Being a Wallflower". Speaking in American accent, Watson is featured enjoying her carefree adolescent time with her on-screen brother Ezra Miller and best friend Logan Lerman.
She is seen dancing wildly to Dexys Midnight Runners' "Come On Eileen" with Miller at a prom in one clip, and letting out her inner free-spirited girl when riding a pick-up truck through a tunnel in another. She's also seen thanking Lerman for saving her brother before having a friendly walk with him. "Let's go be psychos together," she tells the shy guy in one scene.
Adapted from Stephen Chbosky's 1999 novel of the same name, "The Perks of Being a Wallflower" centers on Lerman's Charlie, an introverted high school freshman who slowly comes out of his shell thanks to his new friends, Sam (Watson) and Patrick (Miller). He is introduced to the awkward times of adolescence, including drug use and sexuality.
The coming-of-age drama is scheduled to open in the U.S. on September 21. Also supporting the movie are Paul Rudd, Nina Dobrev, Mae Whitman, Johnny Simmons, Melanie Lynskey and Kate Walsh.
"Sam Dances on Come on Eileen":
"The Tunnel Song":
"Lets Go Be Psychos Together":
"Charlie Explains Sam We Accept the Love We Think We Deserve":
"Patrick Celebrates His C- Grade":
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie