Emma Watson Goes Wild and Carefree in New 'Perks of Being a Wallflower' Clips
Emma Watson lets out her rebellious side in a couple of new clips from "The Perks of Being a Wallflower". Speaking in American accent, Watson is featured enjoying her carefree adolescent time with her on-screen brother Ezra Miller and best friend Logan Lerman.
She is seen dancing wildly to Dexys Midnight Runners' "Come On Eileen" with Miller at a prom in one clip, and letting out her inner free-spirited girl when riding a pick-up truck through a tunnel in another. She's also seen thanking Lerman for saving her brother before having a friendly walk with him. "Let's go be psychos together," she tells the shy guy in one scene.
Adapted from Stephen Chbosky's 1999 novel of the same name, "The Perks of Being a Wallflower" centers on Lerman's Charlie, an introverted high school freshman who slowly comes out of his shell thanks to his new friends, Sam (Watson) and Patrick (Miller). He is introduced to the awkward times of adolescence, including drug use and sexuality.
The coming-of-age drama is scheduled to open in the U.S. on September 21. Also supporting the movie are Paul Rudd, Nina Dobrev, Mae Whitman, Johnny Simmons, Melanie Lynskey and Kate Walsh.
"Sam Dances on Come on Eileen":
"The Tunnel Song":
"Lets Go Be Psychos Together":
"Charlie Explains Sam We Accept the Love We Think We Deserve":
"Patrick Celebrates His C- Grade":
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed