Emma Watson Goes Wild and Carefree in New 'Perks of Being a Wallflower' Clips
Emma Watson lets out her rebellious side in a couple of new clips from "The Perks of Being a Wallflower". Speaking in American accent, Watson is featured enjoying her carefree adolescent time with her on-screen brother Ezra Miller and best friend Logan Lerman.
She is seen dancing wildly to Dexys Midnight Runners' "Come On Eileen" with Miller at a prom in one clip, and letting out her inner free-spirited girl when riding a pick-up truck through a tunnel in another. She's also seen thanking Lerman for saving her brother before having a friendly walk with him. "Let's go be psychos together," she tells the shy guy in one scene.
Adapted from Stephen Chbosky's 1999 novel of the same name, "The Perks of Being a Wallflower" centers on Lerman's Charlie, an introverted high school freshman who slowly comes out of his shell thanks to his new friends, Sam (Watson) and Patrick (Miller). He is introduced to the awkward times of adolescence, including drug use and sexuality.
The coming-of-age drama is scheduled to open in the U.S. on September 21. Also supporting the movie are Paul Rudd, Nina Dobrev, Mae Whitman, Johnny Simmons, Melanie Lynskey and Kate Walsh.
"Sam Dances on Come on Eileen":
"The Tunnel Song":
"Lets Go Be Psychos Together":
"Charlie Explains Sam We Accept the Love We Think We Deserve":
"Patrick Celebrates His C- Grade":
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service