Emma Watson Goes Wild and Carefree in New 'Perks of Being a Wallflower' Clips
Emma Watson lets out her rebellious side in a couple of new clips from "The Perks of Being a Wallflower". Speaking in American accent, Watson is featured enjoying her carefree adolescent time with her on-screen brother Ezra Miller and best friend Logan Lerman.
She is seen dancing wildly to Dexys Midnight Runners' "Come On Eileen" with Miller at a prom in one clip, and letting out her inner free-spirited girl when riding a pick-up truck through a tunnel in another. She's also seen thanking Lerman for saving her brother before having a friendly walk with him. "Let's go be psychos together," she tells the shy guy in one scene.
Adapted from Stephen Chbosky's 1999 novel of the same name, "The Perks of Being a Wallflower" centers on Lerman's Charlie, an introverted high school freshman who slowly comes out of his shell thanks to his new friends, Sam (Watson) and Patrick (Miller). He is introduced to the awkward times of adolescence, including drug use and sexuality.
The coming-of-age drama is scheduled to open in the U.S. on September 21. Also supporting the movie are Paul Rudd, Nina Dobrev, Mae Whitman, Johnny Simmons, Melanie Lynskey and Kate Walsh.
"Sam Dances on Come on Eileen":
"The Tunnel Song":
"Lets Go Be Psychos Together":
"Charlie Explains Sam We Accept the Love We Think We Deserve":
"Patrick Celebrates His C- Grade":
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard