'Pretty Little Liars' Star Dishes on Spencer's Reaction to Learning Toby's Dark Secret
How long can Toby keep his secret from Spencer on "Pretty Little Liars"? According to Troian Bellisario, her character will soon find out that her boyfriend betrays her and the other girls by being a member of the "A" team.
"She doesn't know about it [yet] but she's a very smart girl, so you can expect that she's not going to stay in the dark for very long," the actress recently told Entertainment Weekly. Hinting at how Spencer will react to the shocking discovery, she shared, "...other than the girls, the only thing in the world that Spencer truly loves and feels comfortable with is Toby. So, you're going to see a storm [when she finds out]."
Before returning with the aftermath of the bloody midseason finale, "PLL" will air a new Halloween-themed episode on October 23. "It's the craziest episode we've ever filmed [and it's] a different setting than you've ever seen," Bellisario gushed about the said outing, referring to the train where the Liars are celebrating the festivity.
The Spencer depicter went on gushing, "Everybody's there and it's in a very confined setting. It's like a boiling pot [and] everybody's problems kind of [come] to a head."
Set to reveal a big moment about the night Alison went missing, the upcoming episode will feature Adam Lambert as a guest star. The "American Idol" alum will act and sing two songs.
More Pretty Little Liars News
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent