'Pretty Little Liars' Star Dishes on Spencer's Reaction to Learning Toby's Dark Secret
How long can Toby keep his secret from Spencer on "Pretty Little Liars"? According to Troian Bellisario, her character will soon find out that her boyfriend betrays her and the other girls by being a member of the "A" team.
"She doesn't know about it [yet] but she's a very smart girl, so you can expect that she's not going to stay in the dark for very long," the actress recently told Entertainment Weekly. Hinting at how Spencer will react to the shocking discovery, she shared, "...other than the girls, the only thing in the world that Spencer truly loves and feels comfortable with is Toby. So, you're going to see a storm [when she finds out]."
Before returning with the aftermath of the bloody midseason finale, "PLL" will air a new Halloween-themed episode on October 23. "It's the craziest episode we've ever filmed [and it's] a different setting than you've ever seen," Bellisario gushed about the said outing, referring to the train where the Liars are celebrating the festivity.
The Spencer depicter went on gushing, "Everybody's there and it's in a very confined setting. It's like a boiling pot [and] everybody's problems kind of [come] to a head."
Set to reveal a big moment about the night Alison went missing, the upcoming episode will feature Adam Lambert as a guest star. The "American Idol" alum will act and sing two songs.
More Pretty Little Liars News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences