'The Walking Dead' Season 3 Debuts New Suspenseful Trailer
Another trailer for "The Walking Dead" season 3 has made its way out online to offer a look at more intense scenes in the upcoming chapter. The video has new footage featuring the group fighting zombies in prison, as well as the ones with Michonne (Danai Gurira) and The Governor (David Morrissey).
In addition to the trailer, there are three new teasers which serve as reminders to some important scenes in season 2. Two of them highlight Rick's new way of controlling the group, while the other sees the former sheriff dropping the bomb by revealing what Jenner whispered to him that all of them are infected by the virus that can turn them into walkers.
The new season of "Walking Dead" will premiere Sunday, October 14 at 9 P.M. on AMC. Last July, showrunner Glen Mazzara called Rick's new style of leading the group "Ricktatorship." He explained the character's act, "Rick has to whip that group in shape, there's no safe place to hide."
Meanwhile, the other survivors will feel a need to be a "valuable part of the team." Mazzara recently dished on what the group thought, "If I don't get this done, if I don't kill that walker, that walker may kill someone else. So everybody bonds together for the good of the group. They all have each other's backs."
More The Walking Dead News
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory