'The Walking Dead' Season 3 Debuts New Suspenseful Trailer
Another trailer for "The Walking Dead" season 3 has made its way out online to offer a look at more intense scenes in the upcoming chapter. The video has new footage featuring the group fighting zombies in prison, as well as the ones with Michonne (Danai Gurira) and The Governor (David Morrissey).
In addition to the trailer, there are three new teasers which serve as reminders to some important scenes in season 2. Two of them highlight Rick's new way of controlling the group, while the other sees the former sheriff dropping the bomb by revealing what Jenner whispered to him that all of them are infected by the virus that can turn them into walkers.
The new season of "Walking Dead" will premiere Sunday, October 14 at 9 P.M. on AMC. Last July, showrunner Glen Mazzara called Rick's new style of leading the group "Ricktatorship." He explained the character's act, "Rick has to whip that group in shape, there's no safe place to hide."
Meanwhile, the other survivors will feel a need to be a "valuable part of the team." Mazzara recently dished on what the group thought, "If I don't get this done, if I don't kill that walker, that walker may kill someone else. So everybody bonds together for the good of the group. They all have each other's backs."
More The Walking Dead News
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion