'The Walking Dead' Season 3 Debuts New Suspenseful Trailer
Another trailer for "The Walking Dead" season 3 has made its way out online to offer a look at more intense scenes in the upcoming chapter. The video has new footage featuring the group fighting zombies in prison, as well as the ones with Michonne (Danai Gurira) and The Governor (David Morrissey).
In addition to the trailer, there are three new teasers which serve as reminders to some important scenes in season 2. Two of them highlight Rick's new way of controlling the group, while the other sees the former sheriff dropping the bomb by revealing what Jenner whispered to him that all of them are infected by the virus that can turn them into walkers.
The new season of "Walking Dead" will premiere Sunday, October 14 at 9 P.M. on AMC. Last July, showrunner Glen Mazzara called Rick's new style of leading the group "Ricktatorship." He explained the character's act, "Rick has to whip that group in shape, there's no safe place to hide."
Meanwhile, the other survivors will feel a need to be a "valuable part of the team." Mazzara recently dished on what the group thought, "If I don't get this done, if I don't kill that walker, that walker may kill someone else. So everybody bonds together for the good of the group. They all have each other's backs."
More The Walking Dead News
- Brad Pitt Is Cocky General in Teaser for Netflix's 'War Machine'
- Oprah Winfrey Considers Running for President, Thanks to Donald Trump
- Andi Dorfman Sparks Plastic Surgery Rumors
- Madonna Is Turning to Ex Sean Penn Amid Adoption Crisis
- 'Beauty and the Beast' Will Feature Disney's First Gay Character
- Jay-Z and Chris Martin Enjoy Night Out in WeHo
- Kris Is Convincing Caitlyn Jenner to Return to 'KUWTK' After 'I Am Cait' Cancellation
- Lady GaGa Confirms Coachella Gig With Line-Up Photo