Ciara Debuts New Sultry Song 'Sophomore'
Ciara has unveiled a new song to tide fans over the release of her upcoming album. Debuted by DJ Orator, the track titled "Sophomore" features the "Love Sex Magic" songstress dropping the sultry lyrics.
She sings about giving her partner a lesson in sex education. "So soft, my skin/ So soft, my booty/ So soft, my bed/ So soft, I got 'em sayin'/ Give me more," the Austin-born singer/songwriter coos in the track produced by Soundz, who also produced her previous songs "Gimmie Dat" and "Heavy Rotation".
It's not known if "Sophomore" will be included in her new album "One Woman Army" or not. While it will be her fifth studio album, the set will be the first she releases under Epic Records. The album will have "Sorry" as the first single with Christopher Sims being tapped to direct an accompanying music video to the track.
More Ciara News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video