Liberty Ross Walks the Runway, Kristen Stewart the Red Carpet
Liberty Ross, whose husband Rupert Sanders cheated on her with his "Snow White and the Huntsman" actress Kristen Stewart, put on a brave face on the runway of New York Fashion Week. The British model/actress strutted the runway for Alexander Wang show on Saturday, September 8.
Although this is not her first public appearance since the scandal broke out in July, this is Ross' first professional work since then. Ross, who has retired from the modeling world, walked the red carpet of "Lawless" premiere in Los Angeles last month.
At the same time, Stewart was also making one of her first public appearances since the affair. The 22-year-old was promoting her new film "On the Road" at the Toronto International Film Festival. Speaking to The AP on promoting upcoming "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II" with ex-boyfriend Robert Pattinson, Stewart said, "We're going to be fine. We're totally fine."
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo
- 'Pacific Rim 2' Gets New Release Date
- Gwyneth Paltrow on Being the Most Hated Celebrity: 'What Did I Do?'
- Vanessa Lachey Lands Lead Role in 'First Wives Club' TV Remake
- Free the Nipples! Jennifer Aniston Ditches Her Bra Again During NYC Outing
- Yikes! Khloe Kardashian Lived With The Game, and Some Other Men, When She Was a Teen
- Joe Perry: Aerosmith's Farewell Tour Is Simply 'an Option'