Liberty Ross Walks the Runway, Kristen Stewart the Red Carpet
Liberty Ross, whose husband Rupert Sanders cheated on her with his "Snow White and the Huntsman" actress Kristen Stewart, put on a brave face on the runway of New York Fashion Week. The British model/actress strutted the runway for Alexander Wang show on Saturday, September 8.
Although this is not her first public appearance since the scandal broke out in July, this is Ross' first professional work since then. Ross, who has retired from the modeling world, walked the red carpet of "Lawless" premiere in Los Angeles last month.
At the same time, Stewart was also making one of her first public appearances since the affair. The 22-year-old was promoting her new film "On the Road" at the Toronto International Film Festival. Speaking to The AP on promoting upcoming "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II" with ex-boyfriend Robert Pattinson, Stewart said, "We're going to be fine. We're totally fine."
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Having a Blast Coming Up With Baby Names'
- Topless Ariel Winter Shows Off Breast Reduction Scars in New Unretouched Pics
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date