Liberty Ross Walks the Runway, Kristen Stewart the Red Carpet
Liberty Ross, whose husband Rupert Sanders cheated on her with his "Snow White and the Huntsman" actress Kristen Stewart, put on a brave face on the runway of New York Fashion Week. The British model/actress strutted the runway for Alexander Wang show on Saturday, September 8.
Although this is not her first public appearance since the scandal broke out in July, this is Ross' first professional work since then. Ross, who has retired from the modeling world, walked the red carpet of "Lawless" premiere in Los Angeles last month.
At the same time, Stewart was also making one of her first public appearances since the affair. The 22-year-old was promoting her new film "On the Road" at the Toronto International Film Festival. Speaking to The AP on promoting upcoming "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II" with ex-boyfriend Robert Pattinson, Stewart said, "We're going to be fine. We're totally fine."
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby