Liberty Ross Walks the Runway, Kristen Stewart the Red Carpet
Liberty Ross, whose husband Rupert Sanders cheated on her with his "Snow White and the Huntsman" actress Kristen Stewart, put on a brave face on the runway of New York Fashion Week. The British model/actress strutted the runway for Alexander Wang show on Saturday, September 8.
Although this is not her first public appearance since the scandal broke out in July, this is Ross' first professional work since then. Ross, who has retired from the modeling world, walked the red carpet of "Lawless" premiere in Los Angeles last month.
At the same time, Stewart was also making one of her first public appearances since the affair. The 22-year-old was promoting her new film "On the Road" at the Toronto International Film Festival. Speaking to The AP on promoting upcoming "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II" with ex-boyfriend Robert Pattinson, Stewart said, "We're going to be fine. We're totally fine."
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video