Liberty Ross Walks the Runway, Kristen Stewart the Red Carpet
Liberty Ross, whose husband Rupert Sanders cheated on her with his "Snow White and the Huntsman" actress Kristen Stewart, put on a brave face on the runway of New York Fashion Week. The British model/actress strutted the runway for Alexander Wang show on Saturday, September 8.
Although this is not her first public appearance since the scandal broke out in July, this is Ross' first professional work since then. Ross, who has retired from the modeling world, walked the red carpet of "Lawless" premiere in Los Angeles last month.
At the same time, Stewart was also making one of her first public appearances since the affair. The 22-year-old was promoting her new film "On the Road" at the Toronto International Film Festival. Speaking to The AP on promoting upcoming "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II" with ex-boyfriend Robert Pattinson, Stewart said, "We're going to be fine. We're totally fine."
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics