Kristen Stewart Buying House on Malibu Beach With Mom
Kristen Stewart is planning to move in with her mother Jules who recently filed for divorce from Kristen's father John after 27 years of marriage. The single ladies reportedly are purchasing a $4.8 million home on Malibu beach, California together.
Stewart has moved out of the Los Angeles house she shared with ex-boyfriend Robert Pattinson after her cheating scandal with director Rupert Sanders got out. She has reportedly looked into a modern five-bedroom and three-storey high house which was built in 1998.
The 5,800-square-foot property boasts sea view and a guest house. Described as "radically modern glass and steel", the structure has hardwood floors, frosted glass accents and minty green accent walls. Jules was said the one buying the house under her name but Kristen reportedly also contributed to the cost.
Meanwhile, Robert will sell the house he shared with Kristen for a year. He bought the house in September last year for $6.3 million.
More Kristen Stewart News
- Chris Klein Welcomes First Child With Wife, Shares First Photos of Cute Baby Boy
- 'American Horror Story' First Season 6 Teasers Are Creepy as Hell
- JoJo to Release New Album 'Mad Love' in October
- Ed Sheeran Sparks Wedding Rumors After Spotted With Ring on That Finger
- Jennifer Aniston Bares Her Boobs While Sunbathing in Italy
- A Version of Britney Spears' 'Make Me' Without G-Eazy Surfaces Online
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7: It's Negan's World Now
- First Look at New Villain in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Revealed