Kristen Stewart Buying House on Malibu Beach With Mom
Kristen Stewart is planning to move in with her mother Jules who recently filed for divorce from Kristen's father John after 27 years of marriage. The single ladies reportedly are purchasing a $4.8 million home on Malibu beach, California together.
Stewart has moved out of the Los Angeles house she shared with ex-boyfriend Robert Pattinson after her cheating scandal with director Rupert Sanders got out. She has reportedly looked into a modern five-bedroom and three-storey high house which was built in 1998.
The 5,800-square-foot property boasts sea view and a guest house. Described as "radically modern glass and steel", the structure has hardwood floors, frosted glass accents and minty green accent walls. Jules was said the one buying the house under her name but Kristen reportedly also contributed to the cost.
Meanwhile, Robert will sell the house he shared with Kristen for a year. He bought the house in September last year for $6.3 million.
More Kristen Stewart News
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies
- 'Sense8' Announces Premiere Dates for Christmas Special and Season 2
- Watch: Shawn Mendes Makes His Debut on 'SNL'
- Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Can't Stop Tweeting During National Security Briefing on 'SNL'
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball