Kristen Stewart Buying House on Malibu Beach With Mom
Kristen Stewart is planning to move in with her mother Jules who recently filed for divorce from Kristen's father John after 27 years of marriage. The single ladies reportedly are purchasing a $4.8 million home on Malibu beach, California together.
Stewart has moved out of the Los Angeles house she shared with ex-boyfriend Robert Pattinson after her cheating scandal with director Rupert Sanders got out. She has reportedly looked into a modern five-bedroom and three-storey high house which was built in 1998.
The 5,800-square-foot property boasts sea view and a guest house. Described as "radically modern glass and steel", the structure has hardwood floors, frosted glass accents and minty green accent walls. Jules was said the one buying the house under her name but Kristen reportedly also contributed to the cost.
Meanwhile, Robert will sell the house he shared with Kristen for a year. He bought the house in September last year for $6.3 million.
More Kristen Stewart News
- The Weeknd and Selena Gomez Plan 'Summer Wedding' in Europe
- Taylor Swift Is Taking a Break From Social Media After Struggling With Instagram Bullies
- Watch: John Legend Surprises London Commuters With Mini-Concert at Train Station
- Rob Kardashian Hints at Wanting More Kids as He's Gearing Up for Baby Dream's First Birthday
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Are Still Dating, Despite Breakup Reports
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Was Drug-Tested for 'Tomb Raider'
- Chris Pine Shaves His Head Bald. Find Out How 'Homeland' Inspired His New Look
- Tyga Threatens to Sue Blac Chyna for Defamation After Snapchat Rant