Kristen Stewart Buying House on Malibu Beach With Mom
Kristen Stewart is planning to move in with her mother Jules who recently filed for divorce from Kristen's father John after 27 years of marriage. The single ladies reportedly are purchasing a $4.8 million home on Malibu beach, California together.
Stewart has moved out of the Los Angeles house she shared with ex-boyfriend Robert Pattinson after her cheating scandal with director Rupert Sanders got out. She has reportedly looked into a modern five-bedroom and three-storey high house which was built in 1998.
The 5,800-square-foot property boasts sea view and a guest house. Described as "radically modern glass and steel", the structure has hardwood floors, frosted glass accents and minty green accent walls. Jules was said the one buying the house under her name but Kristen reportedly also contributed to the cost.
Meanwhile, Robert will sell the house he shared with Kristen for a year. He bought the house in September last year for $6.3 million.
More Kristen Stewart News
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?