Kristen Stewart Buying House on Malibu Beach With Mom
Kristen Stewart is planning to move in with her mother Jules who recently filed for divorce from Kristen's father John after 27 years of marriage. The single ladies reportedly are purchasing a $4.8 million home on Malibu beach, California together.
Stewart has moved out of the Los Angeles house she shared with ex-boyfriend Robert Pattinson after her cheating scandal with director Rupert Sanders got out. She has reportedly looked into a modern five-bedroom and three-storey high house which was built in 1998.
The 5,800-square-foot property boasts sea view and a guest house. Described as "radically modern glass and steel", the structure has hardwood floors, frosted glass accents and minty green accent walls. Jules was said the one buying the house under her name but Kristen reportedly also contributed to the cost.
Meanwhile, Robert will sell the house he shared with Kristen for a year. He bought the house in September last year for $6.3 million.
More Kristen Stewart News
- Katy Perry Unmasks Her Real Self in 'Witness' Video Teaser
- Johnny Depp and Javier Bardem Officially Join Tom Cruise in Universal's Monster Film 'Dark Universe'
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS
- Super Junior Shows Off Strong Bond After Recent Meet-Up