LeAnn Rimes Takes a Break From Rehab, Returns to Stage in Great Spirit
LeAnn Rimes was back on stage. The country music singer left rehab to perform at the Regional Arts Center in Wisconsin on Friday night, September 7. Putting her hair in a neat high bun, the "Northern Lights" star looked good wearing a white dress and a pair of chunky high heels.
Before the show, LeAnn informed her fans in a blog post that she would perform as scheduled. "I'm on a plane headed to see all my fans in Wisconsin tonight!" she excitedly wrote. "I can't wait to play, I'm so ready. I've got a zillion fashion mags, my journal, ipod, water and a butterfinger. I'm all set :)"
"Seems I've developed a sweet tooth after turning 30. If that's all that comes with 30, I think I'm settinling (sic) in pretty well. So far, the new decade is treating me great! Hope you all have a fantastic weekend and I look forward to seeing all of my fans and friends over the next 3 days."
"Landed in Minneapolis and loving it! It's cool, cloudy (moody) :) and I'm enjoying my first pumpkin spice latte of the year. @Starbucks," she tweeted, before posting later after the gig, "Thanks to all my wonderful fans in Wisconsin. You showed me an amazing amount of love and respect tonight. Love you always."
LeAnn, who turned 30 on August 28, still has a number of scheduled concerts for the rest of the year. After stopping by Wisconsin, she will head to Clay County Fair in Spencer, Iowa, and The Center for the Performing Arts in Carmel, Ind. on September 8 and 9. Then, she is expected to return to the rehab to continue her treatment.
LeAnn entered "a 30 day in-patient treatment facility to cope with anxiety and stress." She frequently got negative publicity after she hooked up with Eddie Cibrian who was still married to Brandi Glanville back then. She herself was Dean Sheremet's wife at the time.
LeAnn and Eddie got engaged and finally married after separating from their respective spouses. "My wife is the most remarkable and courageous woman I know. I am so proud of her for having the strength to finally take some time for herself. I will be with her every step of the way," Eddie said.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences