Matthew Perry Wants David Beckham for 'Go On'
Matthew Perry is looking for another athlete to star on his new comedy "Go On". The lead actor of the NBC freshman series reportedly sets his eyes on David Beckham and has reached out to the British soccer player to cameo on the show.
Should the rumor be true and the deal be sealed, the husband of Victoria Adams will join other athletes, Chris Bosh, Terrell Owens and Jeremy Roenick, who were earlier booked to guest star on the Scott Silveri-created comedy. The showrunner recently told The Hollywood Reporter that agents and other sports stars have contacted him to land cameos.
"Go On" centers on Perry's Ryan King, a sports-talk radio host who recently lost his wife in a car accident. After taking some time off, he's ready to get back to work, but his boss insists he needs to seek counseling.
The show was premiered post-Olympic coverage last August and pulled a big number of audience. It drew 16.1 million viewers and delivered a 5.6 rating in the adults 18-49 demographic. It will return with new episodes starting Tuesday, September 11 at 9/8c.
- Kourtney Kardashian Cuddles Up to Son Reign in Skimpy Bikini
- Bella Hadid Parades Her Hot Bod in Skimpy Bikini in Monaco
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes