Pictures: Heidi Klum Bares Her Back at New York Fashion Week
Heidi Klum looked dazzling at the New York Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2013. The estranged wife of Seal strutted her stuff on the runway in a sexy sparkling wrap dress that showed off her back and cleavage. She put her hair in a simple chignon and finished off her look with a pair of matching pumps.
Heidi was at the Lincoln Center with Jennifer Hudson and Nina Garcia. The "American Idol" alum donned a green suit that she paired with a small gold belt and matching heels, while the Colombian beauty opted for a black strapless dress. The threesome was there along with Michael Kors for "Project Runway" finals.
A number of models showcased dresses designed by three finalists, Fabio Costa, Melissa Fleis and Dmitry Sholokhov. "Was a great show...but, you have to wait till Oct 18th to see it!" Heidi gushed on Twitter. Nina added, "With the @projectrunway gang and Jennifer Hudson about to choose the winner of Season 10!"
More Heidi Klum News
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'