Pictures: Heidi Klum Bares Her Back at New York Fashion Week
Heidi Klum looked dazzling at the New York Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2013. The estranged wife of Seal strutted her stuff on the runway in a sexy sparkling wrap dress that showed off her back and cleavage. She put her hair in a simple chignon and finished off her look with a pair of matching pumps.
Heidi was at the Lincoln Center with Jennifer Hudson and Nina Garcia. The "American Idol" alum donned a green suit that she paired with a small gold belt and matching heels, while the Colombian beauty opted for a black strapless dress. The threesome was there along with Michael Kors for "Project Runway" finals.
A number of models showcased dresses designed by three finalists, Fabio Costa, Melissa Fleis and Dmitry Sholokhov. "Was a great show...but, you have to wait till Oct 18th to see it!" Heidi gushed on Twitter. Nina added, "With the @projectrunway gang and Jennifer Hudson about to choose the winner of Season 10!"
More Heidi Klum News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March