Pictures: Heidi Klum Bares Her Back at New York Fashion Week
Heidi Klum looked dazzling at the New York Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2013. The estranged wife of Seal strutted her stuff on the runway in a sexy sparkling wrap dress that showed off her back and cleavage. She put her hair in a simple chignon and finished off her look with a pair of matching pumps.
Heidi was at the Lincoln Center with Jennifer Hudson and Nina Garcia. The "American Idol" alum donned a green suit that she paired with a small gold belt and matching heels, while the Colombian beauty opted for a black strapless dress. The threesome was there along with Michael Kors for "Project Runway" finals.
A number of models showcased dresses designed by three finalists, Fabio Costa, Melissa Fleis and Dmitry Sholokhov. "Was a great show...but, you have to wait till Oct 18th to see it!" Heidi gushed on Twitter. Nina added, "With the @projectrunway gang and Jennifer Hudson about to choose the winner of Season 10!"
More Heidi Klum News
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes