Pictures: Heidi Klum Bares Her Back at New York Fashion Week
Heidi Klum looked dazzling at the New York Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2013. The estranged wife of Seal strutted her stuff on the runway in a sexy sparkling wrap dress that showed off her back and cleavage. She put her hair in a simple chignon and finished off her look with a pair of matching pumps.
Heidi was at the Lincoln Center with Jennifer Hudson and Nina Garcia. The "American Idol" alum donned a green suit that she paired with a small gold belt and matching heels, while the Colombian beauty opted for a black strapless dress. The threesome was there along with Michael Kors for "Project Runway" finals.
A number of models showcased dresses designed by three finalists, Fabio Costa, Melissa Fleis and Dmitry Sholokhov. "Was a great show...but, you have to wait till Oct 18th to see it!" Heidi gushed on Twitter. Nina added, "With the @projectrunway gang and Jennifer Hudson about to choose the winner of Season 10!"
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'