Pictures: Heidi Klum Bares Her Back at New York Fashion Week
Heidi Klum looked dazzling at the New York Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2013. The estranged wife of Seal strutted her stuff on the runway in a sexy sparkling wrap dress that showed off her back and cleavage. She put her hair in a simple chignon and finished off her look with a pair of matching pumps.
Heidi was at the Lincoln Center with Jennifer Hudson and Nina Garcia. The "American Idol" alum donned a green suit that she paired with a small gold belt and matching heels, while the Colombian beauty opted for a black strapless dress. The threesome was there along with Michael Kors for "Project Runway" finals.
A number of models showcased dresses designed by three finalists, Fabio Costa, Melissa Fleis and Dmitry Sholokhov. "Was a great show...but, you have to wait till Oct 18th to see it!" Heidi gushed on Twitter. Nina added, "With the @projectrunway gang and Jennifer Hudson about to choose the winner of Season 10!"
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'