Jonah Hill Splits From Dustin Hoffman's Daughter
Jonah Hill, 28, and his 24-year-old girlfriend Ali Hoffman called it quits. According to Us Weekly, the Schmidt depicter in "21 Jump Street" and the Dustin Hoffman daughter went their separate ways after dating for nine months.
Jonah was romantically linked to Ali last January. The romance rumor emerged after the star joined the Hoffman family for a vacation in Hawaii last Christmas. Before dating her, he had a longtime relationship with his high school friend, Jordan Klein.
Jonah and Ali always kept their relationship low-key. "I'm not gonna talk about relationships. This is crazy," he once said when grilled about his personal life by DJ Howard Stern. Despite his reluctance to talk about his romance, he sang praise for her, "She's f***ing incredible, she's the greatest person I know. I'm happy."
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Ties the Knot with Joana Pak
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Kicked Out of Childbirth Class - Here Is Why!
- 'Luke Cage' Renewed for Season 2 at Netflix
- 'Glee' Star Becca Tobin Marries Zach Martin - Check Out Her Wedding Pics!
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies
- 'Sense8' Announces Premiere Dates for Christmas Special and Season 2
- Watch: Shawn Mendes Makes His 'SNL' Debut