Jonah Hill Splits From Dustin Hoffman's Daughter
Jonah Hill, 28, and his 24-year-old girlfriend Ali Hoffman called it quits. According to Us Weekly, the Schmidt depicter in "21 Jump Street" and the Dustin Hoffman daughter went their separate ways after dating for nine months.
Jonah was romantically linked to Ali last January. The romance rumor emerged after the star joined the Hoffman family for a vacation in Hawaii last Christmas. Before dating her, he had a longtime relationship with his high school friend, Jordan Klein.
Jonah and Ali always kept their relationship low-key. "I'm not gonna talk about relationships. This is crazy," he once said when grilled about his personal life by DJ Howard Stern. Despite his reluctance to talk about his romance, he sang praise for her, "She's f***ing incredible, she's the greatest person I know. I'm happy."
More Jonah Hill News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media