Jonah Hill Splits From Dustin Hoffman's Daughter
Jonah Hill, 28, and his 24-year-old girlfriend Ali Hoffman called it quits. According to Us Weekly, the Schmidt depicter in "21 Jump Street" and the Dustin Hoffman daughter went their separate ways after dating for nine months.
Jonah was romantically linked to Ali last January. The romance rumor emerged after the star joined the Hoffman family for a vacation in Hawaii last Christmas. Before dating her, he had a longtime relationship with his high school friend, Jordan Klein.
Jonah and Ali always kept their relationship low-key. "I'm not gonna talk about relationships. This is crazy," he once said when grilled about his personal life by DJ Howard Stern. Despite his reluctance to talk about his romance, he sang praise for her, "She's f***ing incredible, she's the greatest person I know. I'm happy."
More Jonah Hill News
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 3.06 Sneak Peeks: 'More People Will Die'
- BET Awards 2017: Watch Performances by Bruno Mars, Kendrick Lamar, Migos, Chris Brown and More
- Disgusted Kourtney Kardashian Thinks Scott Disick Is 'Using' Bella Thorne
- Keith Urban Celebrates 11th Anniversary With Nicole Kidman: 'You Still Feel Like My Girlfriend'
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Tops Box Office, 'Wonder Woman' Sets New Record
- Lil' Kim Is Under Investigation After BET Awards Party House Robbery
- A$AP Rocky Involved in a Fight During Kendrick Lamar's Set at Pre-BET Awards Party
- Netflix Cancels 'Girlboss' After One Season