Jonah Hill Splits From Dustin Hoffman's Daughter
Jonah Hill, 28, and his 24-year-old girlfriend Ali Hoffman called it quits. According to Us Weekly, the Schmidt depicter in "21 Jump Street" and the Dustin Hoffman daughter went their separate ways after dating for nine months.
Jonah was romantically linked to Ali last January. The romance rumor emerged after the star joined the Hoffman family for a vacation in Hawaii last Christmas. Before dating her, he had a longtime relationship with his high school friend, Jordan Klein.
Jonah and Ali always kept their relationship low-key. "I'm not gonna talk about relationships. This is crazy," he once said when grilled about his personal life by DJ Howard Stern. Despite his reluctance to talk about his romance, he sang praise for her, "She's f***ing incredible, she's the greatest person I know. I'm happy."
More Jonah Hill News
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'