Jonah Hill Splits From Dustin Hoffman's Daughter
Jonah Hill, 28, and his 24-year-old girlfriend Ali Hoffman called it quits. According to Us Weekly, the Schmidt depicter in "21 Jump Street" and the Dustin Hoffman daughter went their separate ways after dating for nine months.
Jonah was romantically linked to Ali last January. The romance rumor emerged after the star joined the Hoffman family for a vacation in Hawaii last Christmas. Before dating her, he had a longtime relationship with his high school friend, Jordan Klein.
Jonah and Ali always kept their relationship low-key. "I'm not gonna talk about relationships. This is crazy," he once said when grilled about his personal life by DJ Howard Stern. Despite his reluctance to talk about his romance, he sang praise for her, "She's f***ing incredible, she's the greatest person I know. I'm happy."
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7
- 'Teen Wolf' Unveils Stiles' Unexpected Real Name
- Nelly vs. Drake: Twitter Debates Who's the Biggest Rapper
- Are Ryan Reynolds and Hugh Jackman Hinting Pierce Brosnan Will Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'?
- Selena Gomez Gets Advice From Jennifer Aniston on The Weeknd Romance: Ignore the Haters