Kristen Stewart 'Doing Fine' After Cheating Scandal
Despite rumors to the contrary, Kristen Stewart was fine. The 22-year-old actress said so when she made her first public appearance at 2012 Toronto International Film Festival on September 6 post her cheating scandal with Rupert Sanders. "I'm doing fine," she said as quoted by the Associated Press.
Kristen's fans were concerned about her after pictures of her getting cozy with the married director emerged. When she showed up at the TIFF, some held up handwritten posters of support. "Talent, Beauty, Strength and Courage. We stand by Kristen always," one read, while another said, "We are always with you Kristen Stewart."
It was "amazing," Kristen said of her supporters. The brunette beauty told Reuters that she was thankful "to know that everyone is here." Looking glam in a floral Zuhair Murad gown, she was all smiles as she posed with her co-stars Kirsten Dunst and Garrett Hedlund to support their new movie "On the Road".
While Kristen was in Canada, her ex-boyfriend Robert Pattinson stayed in the States to attend 2012 MTV Video Music Awards at the Staples Center. Along with Taylor Lautner, he premiered a new sneak peek to their upcoming film "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II".
After the VMAs, Rob hit Soho House in West Hollywood with some friends including "Twilight" co-star Ashley Greene. "He was smiling and really enjoying himself, chatting to his friends," an onlooker told PEOPLE. "He [seemed] committed to having a night out with close, trusted friends and he didn't break away from the comfort of them."
More Kristen Stewart News
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes
- Cristiano Ronaldo's Mother Laughs Off Georgina Rodriguez Pregnancy Rumor: 'It's Nonsense'
- Lamar Odom Is Refused Entry at Los Angeles Strip Club
- Kim Kardashian Is Begging Khloe to Be Her Surrogate for Baby No. 3
- So Cruel! Travis Scott Compares Kylie's Bedroom Skills to Sister Kendall Jenner's
- Selena Gomez Denies Collaboration With The Weeknd on New Music: 'It's Not True'