Kristen Stewart 'Doing Fine' After Cheating Scandal
Despite rumors to the contrary, Kristen Stewart was fine. The 22-year-old actress said so when she made her first public appearance at 2012 Toronto International Film Festival on September 6 post her cheating scandal with Rupert Sanders. "I'm doing fine," she said as quoted by the Associated Press.
Kristen's fans were concerned about her after pictures of her getting cozy with the married director emerged. When she showed up at the TIFF, some held up handwritten posters of support. "Talent, Beauty, Strength and Courage. We stand by Kristen always," one read, while another said, "We are always with you Kristen Stewart."
It was "amazing," Kristen said of her supporters. The brunette beauty told Reuters that she was thankful "to know that everyone is here." Looking glam in a floral Zuhair Murad gown, she was all smiles as she posed with her co-stars Kirsten Dunst and Garrett Hedlund to support their new movie "On the Road".
While Kristen was in Canada, her ex-boyfriend Robert Pattinson stayed in the States to attend 2012 MTV Video Music Awards at the Staples Center. Along with Taylor Lautner, he premiered a new sneak peek to their upcoming film "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II".
After the VMAs, Rob hit Soho House in West Hollywood with some friends including "Twilight" co-star Ashley Greene. "He was smiling and really enjoying himself, chatting to his friends," an onlooker told PEOPLE. "He [seemed] committed to having a night out with close, trusted friends and he didn't break away from the comfort of them."
More Kristen Stewart News
- Too Little, Too Late? Taylor Swift's Support for Women's March Is Met With Backlash
- Get First Look at Benedict Cumberbatch as Thomas Edison in 'Current War'
- Kylie Jenner Shows a Lot of Skin in Barely There Two-Piece
- Is Selena Gomez Begging for Justin Bieber's 'Blessing' to Date The Weeknd After JB Calls Him 'Wack'?
- 'Logan' Is Not Set in the Same 'X-Men' Universe, According to Hugh Jackman
- Gavin Rossdale Doesn't Want to Divorce Gwen Stefani, Says She's Still 'Incredible'
- John Legend Breaks Silence on Being Called 'Monkey' by Paparazzo
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video