Rihanna and Chris Brown Share Kiss and Hug at 2012 MTV VMAs
Rihanna and Chris Brown caused a buzz on the night of 2012 MTV Video Music Awards.
Not only did the former couple win coveted prizes for Video of the Year and Best Male Video respectively but they were also caught on camera kissing and hugging each other.
Riri and Breezy's friendly encounter happened when she returned to her seat after accepting her award. The Bajan songstress stopped in front of her ex-boyfriend and gave him a quick kiss and hug before greeting Akon's brother, Bu Thiam, who's also a VIP of A&R at her label Def Jam.
Riri sat on the front row next to her beastie Katy Perry, seven seats apart from Breezy, during the event taking place at the Staples Center in Los Angeles on September 6. Her former fling Drake, along with Nicki Minaj, Lil Wayne and Taylor Swift, were also seated on the same row.
When sitting down with Oprah Winfrey recently, Riri admitted it was hard for her to see Chris again because she still had feelings for him. "It's awkward because I still love him...my stomach drops and I have to maintain this poker face and not let it get to the outer part of me. I have to maintain that and suppress it," she said.
"We have maintained a very close friendship ever since the restraining order was dropped," she additionally said. "We're very, very close friends. We built a trust again and that's it. We love each other and we probably always will, and that's not anything that we're going to try to change."
- Ariana Grande Debuts New Hairdo Amid Reports She Was Barred From Performing at White House
- 'High School Musical' Alum Corbin Bleu Gets Married to Sasha Clements. Get the Details
- 'Star Trek Beyond' Easily Wins at Box Office
- Lindsay Lohan Fights With Fiance Egor Tarabasov After Accusing Him of Cheating on Social Media
- Comic-Con: 'Prison Break' Revival Debuts New Trailer and Clip
- Liv Tyler Shares Adorable Breastfeeding Photo With Her Newborn
- Calvin Harris and Kim Kardashian Party Together Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- Drake's New Mixtape Is on the Way as 'Views' Tops Billboard 200 for 11th Week