Bella and Edward Fight for Renesmee in 'Breaking Dawn II' VMAs Trailer
The latest trailer for "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II" has been unveiled at the 2012 MTV Video Music Awards, giving a look at Bella and Edward as very protective parents. The vampire couple would do anything to save their beloved daughter Renesmee from the Volturi. Supported by Jacob's tribe and the entire Cullen family, the couple embarks on a climatic battle against the fearsome council of vampire leaders.
The battle scene apart, the newly-released trailer also offers more never-before-seen scenes featuring Bella as a new vampire. Showing off her speeding skill, the naive teen-turned-bloodsucker is seen jumping across a waterfall, flying from tree to tree and fighting a mountain lion when hunting down a deer.
"Breaking Dawn II" picks up where the first part left off, right after the birth of Renesmee, and the transformation of Bella into a vampire. With the arrival of Renesmee, the Cullens and their allies are now facing the impending battle against the Volturi.
The final chapter of the "Twilight Saga" film series will bring back Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson as Bella and Edward respectively. Taylor Lautner will also reprise his role as werewolf Jacob Black. They are joined by Mackenzie Foy, who will make her debut in the franchise as Renesmee.
Directed by Bill Condon, the novel-adapted movie will make its way out onto the U.S. cinemas on November 16.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off