Bella and Edward Fight for Renesmee in 'Breaking Dawn II' VMAs Trailer
The latest trailer for "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II" has been unveiled at the 2012 MTV Video Music Awards, giving a look at Bella and Edward as very protective parents. The vampire couple would do anything to save their beloved daughter Renesmee from the Volturi. Supported by Jacob's tribe and the entire Cullen family, the couple embarks on a climatic battle against the fearsome council of vampire leaders.
The battle scene apart, the newly-released trailer also offers more never-before-seen scenes featuring Bella as a new vampire. Showing off her speeding skill, the naive teen-turned-bloodsucker is seen jumping across a waterfall, flying from tree to tree and fighting a mountain lion when hunting down a deer.
"Breaking Dawn II" picks up where the first part left off, right after the birth of Renesmee, and the transformation of Bella into a vampire. With the arrival of Renesmee, the Cullens and their allies are now facing the impending battle against the Volturi.
The final chapter of the "Twilight Saga" film series will bring back Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson as Bella and Edward respectively. Taylor Lautner will also reprise his role as werewolf Jacob Black. They are joined by Mackenzie Foy, who will make her debut in the franchise as Renesmee.
Directed by Bill Condon, the novel-adapted movie will make its way out onto the U.S. cinemas on November 16.
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch
- The Internet Mocks Donald Trump for Sniffling and Drinking a Lot During Presidential Debate
- Listen to DNCE's New Single 'Body Moves'
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Recap: Which Pairs Win Immunity in Face-Off Week?
- Rob Kardashian Tweets Kylie's Number as He Blasts His Family for Snubbing Blac Chyna
- Report: Drake Is Actually Gay and His Rihanna Romance Is Fake