Ryan Lochte Lands '30 Rock' Cameo
After "90210", Ryan Lochte is stopping by another TV show. The swimmer, who grabbed two gold medals at the London Olympics, revealed to New York magazine that he was about to film his scene for "30 Rock" on Thursday, September 6. "I'm all over the place," he claimed. "I have the cameo for '30 Rock' in the morning, and after that, E! and then 'Live! with Kelly [and Michael]'."
A spokesperson for NBC later confirmed that the athlete landed a role on the show and writer/producer Jack Burditt even gave an evidence by tweeting a picture of Lochte on the set with Tina Fey. However, his role on the sitcom, which will enter its final season starting October 4, is yet to be announced.
To E!, the Lochtenator shared about the filming, "It was a long morning. We did a lot of takes, but, you know what, it was fun." He added, "Being with Alec Baldwin on set...he's a great guy. Great actor. I enjoyed it. I had so much fun. And I can't really tell you what it was about, but it was outrageous."
Lochte previously filmed his cameo on "90210" in August. His episode will air Monday, October 29 on The CW. The 28-year-old has also been rumored to be the next star of ABC's dating show "The Bachelor".
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis