Ryan Lochte Lands '30 Rock' Cameo
After "90210", Ryan Lochte is stopping by another TV show. The swimmer, who grabbed two gold medals at the London Olympics, revealed to New York magazine that he was about to film his scene for "30 Rock" on Thursday, September 6. "I'm all over the place," he claimed. "I have the cameo for '30 Rock' in the morning, and after that, E! and then 'Live! with Kelly [and Michael]'."
A spokesperson for NBC later confirmed that the athlete landed a role on the show and writer/producer Jack Burditt even gave an evidence by tweeting a picture of Lochte on the set with Tina Fey. However, his role on the sitcom, which will enter its final season starting October 4, is yet to be announced.
To E!, the Lochtenator shared about the filming, "It was a long morning. We did a lot of takes, but, you know what, it was fun." He added, "Being with Alec Baldwin on set...he's a great guy. Great actor. I enjoyed it. I had so much fun. And I can't really tell you what it was about, but it was outrageous."
Lochte previously filmed his cameo on "90210" in August. His episode will air Monday, October 29 on The CW. The 28-year-old has also been rumored to be the next star of ABC's dating show "The Bachelor".
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences