Ryan Lochte Lands '30 Rock' Cameo
After "90210", Ryan Lochte is stopping by another TV show. The swimmer, who grabbed two gold medals at the London Olympics, revealed to New York magazine that he was about to film his scene for "30 Rock" on Thursday, September 6. "I'm all over the place," he claimed. "I have the cameo for '30 Rock' in the morning, and after that, E! and then 'Live! with Kelly [and Michael]'."
A spokesperson for NBC later confirmed that the athlete landed a role on the show and writer/producer Jack Burditt even gave an evidence by tweeting a picture of Lochte on the set with Tina Fey. However, his role on the sitcom, which will enter its final season starting October 4, is yet to be announced.
To E!, the Lochtenator shared about the filming, "It was a long morning. We did a lot of takes, but, you know what, it was fun." He added, "Being with Alec Baldwin on set...he's a great guy. Great actor. I enjoyed it. I had so much fun. And I can't really tell you what it was about, but it was outrageous."
Lochte previously filmed his cameo on "90210" in August. His episode will air Monday, October 29 on The CW. The 28-year-old has also been rumored to be the next star of ABC's dating show "The Bachelor".
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck '100 Percent Still Separated' Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Miranda Lambert's Rep Shoots Down Pregnancy Rumors
- Watch Star-Studded Performance of 'What the World Needs Now Is Love' at DNC
- 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Brings Out the Poetic World
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Accuses Her Husband of Cheating While Tearfully Talking About Divorce
- Beyonce Is Reported to Perform at 2016 MTV VMAs
- George and Amal Clooney Are Reportedly Expecting First Child