Ryan Lochte Lands '30 Rock' Cameo
After "90210", Ryan Lochte is stopping by another TV show. The swimmer, who grabbed two gold medals at the London Olympics, revealed to New York magazine that he was about to film his scene for "30 Rock" on Thursday, September 6. "I'm all over the place," he claimed. "I have the cameo for '30 Rock' in the morning, and after that, E! and then 'Live! with Kelly [and Michael]'."
A spokesperson for NBC later confirmed that the athlete landed a role on the show and writer/producer Jack Burditt even gave an evidence by tweeting a picture of Lochte on the set with Tina Fey. However, his role on the sitcom, which will enter its final season starting October 4, is yet to be announced.
To E!, the Lochtenator shared about the filming, "It was a long morning. We did a lot of takes, but, you know what, it was fun." He added, "Being with Alec Baldwin on set...he's a great guy. Great actor. I enjoyed it. I had so much fun. And I can't really tell you what it was about, but it was outrageous."
Lochte previously filmed his cameo on "90210" in August. His episode will air Monday, October 29 on The CW. The 28-year-old has also been rumored to be the next star of ABC's dating show "The Bachelor".
- Charlize Theron Gets Called Out for Letting Her Son Dress Like Elsa of 'Frozen'
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Get Inked Together. Do They Have Matching Tattoos Now?
- Carpool Karaoke: Britney Spears Recreates 'Baby One More Time' Video, Says She'll Never Marry Again
- Mackenzie Davis on Domino Casting Rumor for 'Deadpool 2': 'I Wish I Did!'
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Totally Naked in Hot Tub During Vacation in Greece
- Kylie Jenner Offers Fan Feeling Her Boobs to Prove They're Real
- Britney Spears, Elton John, Calvin Harris to Headline 10th Apple Music Festival in London
- Rob Kardashian Criticizes His Family for Not 'Welcoming' of His Relationship With Blac Chyna