Carson Daly and Girlfriend Siri Pinter Welcome Baby Girl
"The Voice" host Carson Daly and his longtime girlfriend, food blogger Siri Pinter, have a new addition to their family. The couple welcomed their baby girl named Etta Jones Daly on Thursday evening, September 6.
"Tonight at 5:15pm we welcomed the latest addition to our family. Etta Jones Daly weighs 8lbs and is beautiful!" he informed his fans. "Mom was a rockstar, Jackson James is a proud big bro, and dad's drinking a cold one. Praise God."
Siri started having her contraction on Wednesday. Days leading to the labor day, she tweeted, "Going to try and tweet something that doesn't have to do with my due date being 3 days away nope can't do it WANT TO HAVE MY BABY NOW PLEASE."
In a recent interview, Carson talked about fatherhood, "Any parent can probably understand it when I say, 'I get it now.' I sort of get life's purpose now." He added, "When you have your child, it's a game changer. It makes me hyper aware of how blessed I am."
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier