Carson Daly and Girlfriend Siri Pinter Welcome Baby Girl
"The Voice" host Carson Daly and his longtime girlfriend, food blogger Siri Pinter, have a new addition to their family. The couple welcomed their baby girl named Etta Jones Daly on Thursday evening, September 6.
"Tonight at 5:15pm we welcomed the latest addition to our family. Etta Jones Daly weighs 8lbs and is beautiful!" he informed his fans. "Mom was a rockstar, Jackson James is a proud big bro, and dad's drinking a cold one. Praise God."
Siri started having her contraction on Wednesday. Days leading to the labor day, she tweeted, "Going to try and tweet something that doesn't have to do with my due date being 3 days away nope can't do it WANT TO HAVE MY BABY NOW PLEASE."
In a recent interview, Carson talked about fatherhood, "Any parent can probably understand it when I say, 'I get it now.' I sort of get life's purpose now." He added, "When you have your child, it's a game changer. It makes me hyper aware of how blessed I am."
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen