Carson Daly and Girlfriend Siri Pinter Welcome Baby Girl
"The Voice" host Carson Daly and his longtime girlfriend, food blogger Siri Pinter, have a new addition to their family. The couple welcomed their baby girl named Etta Jones Daly on Thursday evening, September 6.
"Tonight at 5:15pm we welcomed the latest addition to our family. Etta Jones Daly weighs 8lbs and is beautiful!" he informed his fans. "Mom was a rockstar, Jackson James is a proud big bro, and dad's drinking a cold one. Praise God."
Siri started having her contraction on Wednesday. Days leading to the labor day, she tweeted, "Going to try and tweet something that doesn't have to do with my due date being 3 days away nope can't do it WANT TO HAVE MY BABY NOW PLEASE."
In a recent interview, Carson talked about fatherhood, "Any parent can probably understand it when I say, 'I get it now.' I sort of get life's purpose now." He added, "When you have your child, it's a game changer. It makes me hyper aware of how blessed I am."
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie