Kristen Stewart All Smiles for First Red Carpet Appearance at 'On the Road' TIFF Premiere
Being one of the most-anticipated shows at the 2012 Toronto International Film Festival, the premiere of "On the Road" was packed with photographers who wanted to see Kristen Stewart making her first red carpet appearance post-cheating scandal with director Rupert Sanders. Making her grand entrance to the prestigious festival, Kristen looked dazzling with her elegant look.
The actress playing Marylou in the Beat generation-inspired drama was ever so gorgeous in a sheer black skin-tight dress with hand-beaded red floral embroidery on the front. Designed by Zuhair Murad, the couture dress exposed the actress' lean figure and firm legs. She teamed the pretty dress with a pair of black heels by Jimmy Choo.
Despite the swirling rumors that Kristen was "fretting" and "nervous" over the special screening event, the actress looked confident as she stepped out for the promotional event. She was all smiles when posing for the photographers, and was spotted taking pictures and signing autographs for the screaming fans who had waited for her arrival.
Kristen was joined by co-stars Kirsten Dunst and Garrett Hedlund at the premiere. The blond beauty looked simple-but-chic in a floor-length nude-colored gown which was adorned with sparkling gems, while the hunky actor oozed masculinity in a navy suit that he paired with an unbuttoned light blue shirt.
In "On the Road", Kristen plays Garrett's 16-year-old free-spirited wife who has an affinity for marijuana and sex. Along with her husband, the young lady meets Sam Riley's Sal Paradise who decides to have a road trip soon after the death of his father. Thirsting for freedom, they discover the world, the ecstasy of experience, the connectedness of humanity and ultimately themselves.
The Walter Salles-directed drama will hit the U.S. cinemas on December 21.
- Two New Characters on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 Revealed. Get the Details!
- Khloe Kardashian Tries to 'Move On and Focus on Herself' During Her 'Sad' 32nd Birthday
- Ansel Elgort Is in Talks to Star in 'Dungeons and Dragons' Reboot
- Did Britney Spears Delay Single to Include Sample of Justin Timberlake's 'Cry Me a River'?
- George Clooney Reportedly 'Refused' to Protect Wife Amal From 'Bloodthirsty Terrorists'
- Kylie Jenner Asks Tyga to Move Back Into Her House
- Rihanna Is Unhappy Kanye West Put Her in Bed With Donald Trump and George W. Bush in 'Famous' Video
- Iggy Azalea Gets Thanked for 'Ruining Hip-Hop.' See Her Reaction