Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose Announce Pregnancy at MTV VMAs Red Carpet
Wiz Khalifa and fiancee Amber Rose followed the footstep of Beyonce Knowles by announcing that they're expecting their first child at 2012 MTV Video Music Awards. The engaged couple shared the happy news when posing together for the swarming photographers on the red carpet outside the Staples Center.
Khalifa caressed Rose's growing belly that she showed off in a black lace dress. "We're expecting a beautiful little baby, me and Amber. We're so excited," the rapper gushed to MTV's reporter Sway Calloway. "We're having a baby!" His model fiance said, "My feet hurt! I'm going to go sit down," but she was beaming nonetheless.
At one point, Khalifa kissed Rose's baby bump. To the reporters, she said they found out the sex of their bundle of joy just two days before the VMAs but they decided to keep it secret for the time being. "That Was Fun. Thnx For Da Love," the rapper tweeted without mentioning about the pregnancy announcement at the VMAs.
He once said in a radio interview, "I want babies. I definitely want to have kids for sure. Oh, you all think Amber's pregnant? Cause I've been asked that. I'm saying here that is not what people think it is. But, she will have my baby in life, and you guys will know when she's pregnant. But it's not the time now for people to start going crazy."
More Wiz Khalifa News
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says