Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose Announce Pregnancy at MTV VMAs Red Carpet
Wiz Khalifa and fiancee Amber Rose followed the footstep of Beyonce Knowles by announcing that they're expecting their first child at 2012 MTV Video Music Awards. The engaged couple shared the happy news when posing together for the swarming photographers on the red carpet outside the Staples Center.
Khalifa caressed Rose's growing belly that she showed off in a black lace dress. "We're expecting a beautiful little baby, me and Amber. We're so excited," the rapper gushed to MTV's reporter Sway Calloway. "We're having a baby!" His model fiance said, "My feet hurt! I'm going to go sit down," but she was beaming nonetheless.
At one point, Khalifa kissed Rose's baby bump. To the reporters, she said they found out the sex of their bundle of joy just two days before the VMAs but they decided to keep it secret for the time being. "That Was Fun. Thnx For Da Love," the rapper tweeted without mentioning about the pregnancy announcement at the VMAs.
He once said in a radio interview, "I want babies. I definitely want to have kids for sure. Oh, you all think Amber's pregnant? Cause I've been asked that. I'm saying here that is not what people think it is. But, she will have my baby in life, and you guys will know when she's pregnant. But it's not the time now for people to start going crazy."
More Wiz Khalifa News
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris
- Khloe Kardashian Refuses to Attend Rob's Wedding, Says He's 'Full of Bulls**t'
- Lea Michele Teases 'Scream Queens' Season 2 With This Picture
- Ariel Winter Announces She's Single With Kim Kardashian Meme. See the Funny Clip!
- Watch Beyonce, Desiigner, Bryson Tiller Rock the 2016 BET Awards
- 'Finding Dory' Beats 'Independence Day: Resurgence' at Box Office
- Drake Gets Eighth Week at Billboard 200's No. 1, RHCP Starts at No. 2
- Photos: Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Hit the Beach in U.K. Joined by His Family