Muse Unleash Music Video for 'Madness'
Matthew Bellamy, Christopher Wolstenholme and Dominic Howard, members of the band Muse, have released a music video for their much-appreciated single "Madness". The song is lifted off the British band's sixth studio album, "The 2nd Law".
The said video, directed by Anthony Mandler, features a man and a woman in different dimly-lighted locations. It shows the pair sitting inside a train while smoking, walking aimlessly at what seems to be a deserted hallway, and at the train station as they stand in between protesters and cops. The visuals also show the band's vocalist singing and playing his instrument as the chaos continues around him.
Since being released last month, the song has received appraisals from several artists. Chris Martin of Coldplay tweeted, "Having been their opening act 13 years ago I'm proud to say that I think this is Muse's best song ever." Jesse Quin of Keane also wrote, "The new @muse single has completely restored my faith in British music. It's been on repeat for (literally) two days now. Buy it! Jesse."
"Madness" follows the successful release of two other tracks, "Unsustainable" and the official 2012 Olympic Games theme song "Survival".
"The 2nd Law" is set to be dropped in the U.S. on October 2, but is already available for pre-order via the band's offical website Muse.mu. The album is available in six different versions, one of which is the Deluxe Box Set which will include exclusive 12-inch art prints, heavyweight vinyls with exclusive artwork, and a bonus DVD that features the processes in making the album.
- Rob Kardashian Reveals He Is Now Diabetes Free
- Britney Spears Recalls Being on 'Awkward' Dates, Says 'Being Famous Doesn't Make You Any Different'
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami