Christina Ricci to Seek Help on 'The Good Wife'
Christina Ricci has booked a trip to return to small screen after ABC canceled her period drama "Pan Am". The 32-year-old beauty has landed a guest-starring role in an episode of "The Good Wife" season 4 as a controversial comedienne who turns to Lockhart/Gardner law firm for help.
The Clotilde de Marelle of "Bel Ami" joins a handful of well-known actors who have been earlier tapped to appear on the Emmy-winning series. They include Kristin Chenoweth, Nathan Lane, Maura Tierney, Dominic Chianese and Marc Warren.
Recently, Chenoweth's "GCB" co-star Miriam Shor was cast as a reporter following the "Glee" star's on-set injuries in July. Additionally, recurring star Denis O'Hare has spilled that Brian Dennehy will be featured in an upcoming episode.
"The Good Wife" will return with its fourth season on Sunday, September 30 at 9 P.M. on CBS.
- Are They Splitting Up? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Have 'Explosive' Fights
- 'Last Ship' Halts Production as Eric Dane Battles Depression
- Little Mix, Justin Bieber and Bruno Mars Among Winners at Radio Disney Music Awards 2017
- Radio Disney Music Awards 2017: Noah Cyrus, Camila Cabello and Sabrina Carpenter Stun on Red Carpet
- Control Freak Angelina Jolie 'Keeps Tabs' on Brad Pitt: She Has Google Alert on His Name
- Kelly Ripa Will Announce New 'Live!' Co-Host on Monday
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Speculations After Seen Shopping Together in NYC
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased