Christina Ricci to Seek Help on 'The Good Wife'
Christina Ricci has booked a trip to return to small screen after ABC canceled her period drama "Pan Am". The 32-year-old beauty has landed a guest-starring role in an episode of "The Good Wife" season 4 as a controversial comedienne who turns to Lockhart/Gardner law firm for help.
The Clotilde de Marelle of "Bel Ami" joins a handful of well-known actors who have been earlier tapped to appear on the Emmy-winning series. They include Kristin Chenoweth, Nathan Lane, Maura Tierney, Dominic Chianese and Marc Warren.
Recently, Chenoweth's "GCB" co-star Miriam Shor was cast as a reporter following the "Glee" star's on-set injuries in July. Additionally, recurring star Denis O'Hare has spilled that Brian Dennehy will be featured in an upcoming episode.
"The Good Wife" will return with its fourth season on Sunday, September 30 at 9 P.M. on CBS.
More The Good Wife News
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney Are 'Talking' About Giving Their Relationship Another Chance
- Michael Fassbender Wants You to Explore the World of 'Assassin's Creed' in New Featurette
- 'American Horror Story: Roanoke': Who Dies This Time and What Will Happen Next?
- Man Wielding Sledgehammer Smashes Donald Trump's Walk of Fame Star to Pieces
- Doctor Strange Could Unite the Divided Avengers in 'Infinity War', Says Benedict Cumberbatch