Christina Ricci to Seek Help on 'The Good Wife'
Christina Ricci has booked a trip to return to small screen after ABC canceled her period drama "Pan Am". The 32-year-old beauty has landed a guest-starring role in an episode of "The Good Wife" season 4 as a controversial comedienne who turns to Lockhart/Gardner law firm for help.
The Clotilde de Marelle of "Bel Ami" joins a handful of well-known actors who have been earlier tapped to appear on the Emmy-winning series. They include Kristin Chenoweth, Nathan Lane, Maura Tierney, Dominic Chianese and Marc Warren.
Recently, Chenoweth's "GCB" co-star Miriam Shor was cast as a reporter following the "Glee" star's on-set injuries in July. Additionally, recurring star Denis O'Hare has spilled that Brian Dennehy will be featured in an upcoming episode.
"The Good Wife" will return with its fourth season on Sunday, September 30 at 9 P.M. on CBS.
- Andi Dorfman Sparks Plastic Surgery Rumors
- Madonna Is Turning to Ex Sean Penn Amid Adoption Crisis
- 'Beauty and the Beast' Will Feature Disney's First Gay Character
- Jay-Z and Chris Martin Enjoy Night Out in WeHo
- Kris Is Convincing Caitlyn Jenner to Return to 'KUWTK' After 'I Am Cait' Cancellation
- Lady GaGa Confirms Coachella Gig With Line-Up Photo
- 'T.I. and Tiny: The Family Hustle' Is Renewed for Season 6 Amid Their Divorce Drama
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Cozying Up to Mystery Brunette Days Before Katy Perry Split