Christina Ricci to Seek Help on 'The Good Wife'
Christina Ricci has booked a trip to return to small screen after ABC canceled her period drama "Pan Am". The 32-year-old beauty has landed a guest-starring role in an episode of "The Good Wife" season 4 as a controversial comedienne who turns to Lockhart/Gardner law firm for help.
The Clotilde de Marelle of "Bel Ami" joins a handful of well-known actors who have been earlier tapped to appear on the Emmy-winning series. They include Kristin Chenoweth, Nathan Lane, Maura Tierney, Dominic Chianese and Marc Warren.
Recently, Chenoweth's "GCB" co-star Miriam Shor was cast as a reporter following the "Glee" star's on-set injuries in July. Additionally, recurring star Denis O'Hare has spilled that Brian Dennehy will be featured in an upcoming episode.
"The Good Wife" will return with its fourth season on Sunday, September 30 at 9 P.M. on CBS.
More The Good Wife News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding