Christina Ricci to Seek Help on 'The Good Wife'
Christina Ricci has booked a trip to return to small screen after ABC canceled her period drama "Pan Am". The 32-year-old beauty has landed a guest-starring role in an episode of "The Good Wife" season 4 as a controversial comedienne who turns to Lockhart/Gardner law firm for help.
The Clotilde de Marelle of "Bel Ami" joins a handful of well-known actors who have been earlier tapped to appear on the Emmy-winning series. They include Kristin Chenoweth, Nathan Lane, Maura Tierney, Dominic Chianese and Marc Warren.
Recently, Chenoweth's "GCB" co-star Miriam Shor was cast as a reporter following the "Glee" star's on-set injuries in July. Additionally, recurring star Denis O'Hare has spilled that Brian Dennehy will be featured in an upcoming episode.
"The Good Wife" will return with its fourth season on Sunday, September 30 at 9 P.M. on CBS.
- Kanye West Leaves L.A. in the Middle of the Night Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber