Kristen Stewart Wears Robert Pattinson's Old Shirt When Heading to LAX
Kristen Stewart seemed to find it hard to move on from her ex-boyfriend Robert Pattinson. Despite their romance woe, the "Twilight Saga" actress, who was caught cheating with married director Rupert Sanders, was spotted rocking Rob's old T-shirt as she headed to LAX airport on Wednesday, September 5.
In a series of photos that made its round onto the web today, Kristen was noticeably donning a loose white shirt with the word "IRIE", which happened to be the same shirt Rob was photographed wearing on July 19 last year. Not only that, but she's also spotted wearing a gold ring which was rumored to be a gift from the British heartthrob.
Kristen was snapped stepping out solo at the airport, looking casual in denims and leather boots that she paired with thick-framed spectacles. Carrying her trusty brown leather jacket, she was also spotted wearing a cast on her left middle finger.
The 22-year-old actress was heading off to the 2012 Toronto International Film Festival to promote her latest drama "On the Road". The premiere will be held on Thursday night, September 6 and it will mark her first red carpet appearance following her cheating scandal with the "Snow White and the Huntsman" filmmaker.
It has been reported that Kristen was "fretting" over her first red carpet appearance at TIFF. A source told RadarOnline that the actress was nervous and worried that her personal issue might affect critical reception on her film. "Kristen Stewart hasn't been able to get a wink of sleep in the run-up to the film festival," said the source.
"Even though members of the media have been strictly told that questions about her cheating scandal are off-limits, she's been fretting over the film's premiere," the source added. "She really hopes that the critics are kind to her when it comes to the reviews and they don't judge her on her personal life."
"On the Road is a project that's very close to Kristen's heart. She is a big fan of the original novel by Jack Kerouac and wants the movie to get the praise she thinks it deserves. Kristen's worried that because it opens the festival, a lot is expected of it and just prays that it's well received."
More Kristen Stewart News
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'