Katy Perry and John Mayer Step Out for Dinner Date in L.A.
Katy Perry and John Mayer defied the reports that they have broken up by going on more public dates. The singers stepped out for a dinner at Los Angeles eatery Little Door on Tuesday, September 4 night, three days after hitting L.A.'s FYF Festival with friends.
"They are seeing each other again," a friend of Perry told People, adding "The only thing that would surprise me is if she were to get back with Russell [Brand]".
Perry and Mayer were reported ending their relationship in mid-August following a brief romance. However, witnesses said they were flirtatious with each other at the FYF Festival, sharing "plenty of cuddles and kisses."
A pal of Mayer revealed why he is smitten with Perry, telling Us Weekly, "John has always thought Katy was really sexy. He loves curvy girls."
More Katy Perry News
- A Little Too Early? Kourtney Kardashian Lets 4-Year-Old Daughter Penelope Wear a Lip Ring
- 'Gossip Girl' Alum Penn Badgley Marries Domino Kirke in Brooklyn Courthouse
- 'Dancing with the Stars': 'Glee' Star Heather Morris Joins Season 24, Some Pairings Are Revealed
- DJ Khaled Films Top Secret Video With Justin Bieber, Chance The Rapper and More
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet