Katy Perry and John Mayer Step Out for Dinner Date in L.A.
Katy Perry and John Mayer defied the reports that they have broken up by going on more public dates. The singers stepped out for a dinner at Los Angeles eatery Little Door on Tuesday, September 4 night, three days after hitting L.A.'s FYF Festival with friends.
"They are seeing each other again," a friend of Perry told People, adding "The only thing that would surprise me is if she were to get back with Russell [Brand]".
Perry and Mayer were reported ending their relationship in mid-August following a brief romance. However, witnesses said they were flirtatious with each other at the FYF Festival, sharing "plenty of cuddles and kisses."
A pal of Mayer revealed why he is smitten with Perry, telling Us Weekly, "John has always thought Katy was really sexy. He loves curvy girls."
More Katy Perry News
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Single 'Kiss the Sky' Off His 'Platinum Hits' Album
- Hayes Grier Shares Photo From Hospital, Assures Fans He's 'Good' After Dirt Bike Crash
- Constance Wu Slams 'Great Wall' for Whitewashing: Our Heroes Don't Look Like Matt Damon
- Zachary Quinto Addresses Engagement Speculations and Wedding Plans to Miles McMillan
- Justin Bieber Teases 'Cold Water' Video as the Major Lazer Collab Hits No. 1 on U.K. Chart
- See Tyler Hoechlin's Superman in Action in 'Supergirl' Set Videos
- Did Tyler Posey Just Come Out as Gay on Snapchat?
- Fans Defend Malia Obama Amidst Backlash for Attending Lollapalooza Instead of DNC