Katy Perry and John Mayer Step Out for Dinner Date in L.A.
Katy Perry and John Mayer defied the reports that they have broken up by going on more public dates. The singers stepped out for a dinner at Los Angeles eatery Little Door on Tuesday, September 4 night, three days after hitting L.A.'s FYF Festival with friends.
"They are seeing each other again," a friend of Perry told People, adding "The only thing that would surprise me is if she were to get back with Russell [Brand]".
Perry and Mayer were reported ending their relationship in mid-August following a brief romance. However, witnesses said they were flirtatious with each other at the FYF Festival, sharing "plenty of cuddles and kisses."
A pal of Mayer revealed why he is smitten with Perry, telling Us Weekly, "John has always thought Katy was really sexy. He loves curvy girls."
More Katy Perry News
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose
- Ryan Murphy Admits to 'Infighting' on 'Glee' Set and Cast Member Hookups
- Mariah Carey Wears No Underwear in Sheer White Dress During Romantic Getaway With Fiance
- Exes Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Trapped in Elevator for Four Hours. Was It Awkward?
- Mom Material? Katy Perry Bonds With Orlando Bloom's Son Flynn at Shanghai Disneyland
- Listen to 'Trolls' Soundtrack Featuring Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani and Ariana Grande