Katy Perry and John Mayer Step Out for Dinner Date in L.A.
Katy Perry and John Mayer defied the reports that they have broken up by going on more public dates. The singers stepped out for a dinner at Los Angeles eatery Little Door on Tuesday, September 4 night, three days after hitting L.A.'s FYF Festival with friends.
"They are seeing each other again," a friend of Perry told People, adding "The only thing that would surprise me is if she were to get back with Russell [Brand]".
Perry and Mayer were reported ending their relationship in mid-August following a brief romance. However, witnesses said they were flirtatious with each other at the FYF Festival, sharing "plenty of cuddles and kisses."
A pal of Mayer revealed why he is smitten with Perry, telling Us Weekly, "John has always thought Katy was really sexy. He loves curvy girls."
More Katy Perry News
- Return to the Town of 'Twin Peaks' With New Eerie Promo
- J.K. Rowling Hints at Big Spoiler for 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them 2'
- Meghan Markle Wants Prince Harry to Build Her 'Enormous' Shoe Room at Kensington Palace
- Kylie Jenner Licks Khloe Kardashian's Chest in Saucy Pic for 'KUWTK' 10th Anniversary
- Hacker Threatens to Leak 'Orange Is the New Black' Season 5 Unless Netflix Pays Ransom
- Sean Paul Connects With Migos for Epic Beach Party in New Video for 'Body'
- Justin Bieber 'Loves' Popping His Pimples Just to Get Attention
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Will Be Set in Hogwarts Stand-In Location