Katy Perry and John Mayer Step Out for Dinner Date in L.A.
Katy Perry and John Mayer defied the reports that they have broken up by going on more public dates. The singers stepped out for a dinner at Los Angeles eatery Little Door on Tuesday, September 4 night, three days after hitting L.A.'s FYF Festival with friends.
"They are seeing each other again," a friend of Perry told People, adding "The only thing that would surprise me is if she were to get back with Russell [Brand]".
Perry and Mayer were reported ending their relationship in mid-August following a brief romance. However, witnesses said they were flirtatious with each other at the FYF Festival, sharing "plenty of cuddles and kisses."
A pal of Mayer revealed why he is smitten with Perry, telling Us Weekly, "John has always thought Katy was really sexy. He loves curvy girls."
More Katy Perry News
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl