LeAnn Rimes Speaks From Rehab: I'm Happy and Healthy
LeAnn Rimes has updated her status after entering a treatment facility to seek help in psychological issues. The singer/actress said she is "happy and healthy" following the 30 days program she has been taking as an in-patient since late last month.
"I just want to be happier and healthier more consistently. I don't want to wake up and not truly be enjoying my life and these amazing things around me," Rimes told People mag. She admitted to having self-confidence issues, saying "Sometimes when I look in the mirror, I see a child then I look and see a woman who should be turning 60. I've always taken care of anyone else, and I think I've buried some issues for a long time."
The problem got even worse when she started a relationship with husband Eddie Cibrian who was then married with kids. "I've been built up and torn down, built up and torn down. It's been difficult to tune people out, especially in the last few years," she said, adding "Now, I'm starting to care more about me and not what anyone else thinks."
Both Cibrian and his ex-wife Brandi Glanville have supported Rimes' decision to enter the undisclosed facility.
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'