LeAnn Rimes Speaks From Rehab: I'm Happy and Healthy
LeAnn Rimes has updated her status after entering a treatment facility to seek help in psychological issues. The singer/actress said she is "happy and healthy" following the 30 days program she has been taking as an in-patient since late last month.
"I just want to be happier and healthier more consistently. I don't want to wake up and not truly be enjoying my life and these amazing things around me," Rimes told People mag. She admitted to having self-confidence issues, saying "Sometimes when I look in the mirror, I see a child then I look and see a woman who should be turning 60. I've always taken care of anyone else, and I think I've buried some issues for a long time."
The problem got even worse when she started a relationship with husband Eddie Cibrian who was then married with kids. "I've been built up and torn down, built up and torn down. It's been difficult to tune people out, especially in the last few years," she said, adding "Now, I'm starting to care more about me and not what anyone else thinks."
Both Cibrian and his ex-wife Brandi Glanville have supported Rimes' decision to enter the undisclosed facility.
More LeAnn Rimes News
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!