LeAnn Rimes Speaks From Rehab: I'm Happy and Healthy
LeAnn Rimes has updated her status after entering a treatment facility to seek help in psychological issues. The singer/actress said she is "happy and healthy" following the 30 days program she has been taking as an in-patient since late last month.
"I just want to be happier and healthier more consistently. I don't want to wake up and not truly be enjoying my life and these amazing things around me," Rimes told People mag. She admitted to having self-confidence issues, saying "Sometimes when I look in the mirror, I see a child then I look and see a woman who should be turning 60. I've always taken care of anyone else, and I think I've buried some issues for a long time."
The problem got even worse when she started a relationship with husband Eddie Cibrian who was then married with kids. "I've been built up and torn down, built up and torn down. It's been difficult to tune people out, especially in the last few years," she said, adding "Now, I'm starting to care more about me and not what anyone else thinks."
Both Cibrian and his ex-wife Brandi Glanville have supported Rimes' decision to enter the undisclosed facility.
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!