Beyonce Knowles Celebrates 31st Birthday With Jay-Z and Blue Ivy on Yacht
Beyonce Knowles kept it low key on her 31st birthday, September 4. Instead of partying, the singer spent the day with her family. She was caught on camera enjoying a Mediterranean cruise on a superyacht with her husband Jay-Z and baby girl Blue Ivy.
The couple enjoyed a meal on the deck. In one of the pictures, Queen Bey was seen sitting with her little girl on her lap. In some other photos, proud daddy Hov had bonding time with the baby on the helm of the yacht decorated with balloons and streamers.
While the new mom was away on a holiday, her family and friends showered her with congratulatory messages posted on her official website. Sister Solange Knowles, former Destiny's Child mate Michelle Williams (II) and beastie Gwyneth Paltrow sent handwritten notes to wish her a happy birthday.
"There is no-one like you in the world, of all of your mind blowing achievements that one that first comes to mind is your kindness," Solange wrote. "Your sense of selflessness, consideration of other people's well being and your beautiful generosity are all things that make me so proud be your sister and your friend."
Michelle said, "Happy birthday to youuu!! I love you so very much. I am so thankful you're in my life." Gwyneth, along with Chris Martin and their children, wrote, "For dear sweet BB on the occasion of her 31st birthday ... We love you so very much."
More Beyonce Knowles News
- 'Fate of the Furious' Will Start a New Trilogy, Vin Diesel Says
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Body in Gucci Mane's 'Make Love' Music Video
- See David Beckham's Face Ruined for 'King Arthur' Movie!
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage
- Pennywise the Clown Preys on Kids in 'It' Teaser Trailer
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell