Singer Emily Robison Is Mom to Another Baby Girl
Congratulations are in order for country musician Emily Robison and her boyfriend Martin Strayer. The Dixie Chicks singer gave birth to her fourth child, a baby girl, on Tuesday, September 4 at 3:01 A.M.
The baby news was announced on the official Facebook page of Court Yard Hounds, a side project that Emily and her sister Martie Maguire spearhead. The healthy baby girl named Violet Isabel weighed 8.5 lbs at birth. "Mom and baby Violet are doing well and Dad couldn't be happier!," it's said.
In the past, both Emily and sister Martie had a hard time conceiving. They expressed it in their song "So Hard" which was included in their seventh studio album, "Taking the Long Way". "It felt like a given. Something a woman's born to do. A natural ambition to see a reflection of me and you," part of the lyrics reads. "And I'd feel so guilty if that was a gift I couldn't give, and could you be happy if life wasn't how we pictured it."
Now, both of them have children. 42-year-old Martie has three daughters, while 40-year old Emily has three other kids besides baby Violet. From her marriage to fellow country singer Charlie Robison, she has nine-year-old Charles and seven-year-old twins Henry and Juliana.
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes
- Cristiano Ronaldo's Mother Laughs Off Georgina Rodriguez Pregnancy Rumor: 'It's Nonsense'
- Lamar Odom Is Refused Entry at Los Angeles Strip Club