Singer Emily Robison Is Mom to Another Baby Girl
Congratulations are in order for country musician Emily Robison and her boyfriend Martin Strayer. The Dixie Chicks singer gave birth to her fourth child, a baby girl, on Tuesday, September 4 at 3:01 A.M.
The baby news was announced on the official Facebook page of Court Yard Hounds, a side project that Emily and her sister Martie Maguire spearhead. The healthy baby girl named Violet Isabel weighed 8.5 lbs at birth. "Mom and baby Violet are doing well and Dad couldn't be happier!," it's said.
In the past, both Emily and sister Martie had a hard time conceiving. They expressed it in their song "So Hard" which was included in their seventh studio album, "Taking the Long Way". "It felt like a given. Something a woman's born to do. A natural ambition to see a reflection of me and you," part of the lyrics reads. "And I'd feel so guilty if that was a gift I couldn't give, and could you be happy if life wasn't how we pictured it."
Now, both of them have children. 42-year-old Martie has three daughters, while 40-year old Emily has three other kids besides baby Violet. From her marriage to fellow country singer Charlie Robison, she has nine-year-old Charles and seven-year-old twins Henry and Juliana.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group