'How I Met Your Mother' Season 8 Promo: Barney Plans His Wedding
Barney's wedding is still getting the highlight in a promo for "How I Met Your Mother" season 8. While it has been known that he will eventually marry Robin, it's his wedding preparation with Quinn which is previewed in the video.
To Marshall and Lily, the engaged couple admits they can't agree on some things. Quinn picks Lily and Robin as her bridesmaids and later Lily lets it slip that Barney used to date Robin. In another scene set in the future, Barney gets cold feet on his wedding day, claiming he has a better tie at home.
"HIMYM" will return with all-new episodes starting Monday, September 24 at 8 P.M. on CBS. Executive producer Craig Thomas previously confirmed Barney and Robin would indeed tie the knot, but fans wouldn't see the pair together soon in the upcoming season.
"There's going to be twists and turns built into that day. They're too tangled up in other things," Thomas reasoned, before promising, "We'll show you how that [new] relationship ends up leading her back to Barney."
- NBC Sets Premiere Date for DC Comics' Comedy 'Powerless'
- Meghan Trainor Scraps Remaining 2016 Tour Dates due to Illness
- Pharrell Joins Forces With Alicia Keys on New Song 'Apple'
- Jennifer Lawrence Gets Blasted for Scratching Her Butt on Sacred Rocks
- The Rock Seduced by a Bikini Babe in 'Baywatch' Longer Teaser Trailer
- Taylor Swift and Zayn Malik Team Up for 'Fifty Shades Darker' Song 'I Don't Wanna Live Forever'
- Spidey Faces Off Vulture in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' First Trailer
- AFI Lists 'Game of Thrones', 'The Americans' and 'Better Call Saul' as Best TV Shows of 2016