'How I Met Your Mother' Season 8 Promo: Barney Plans His Wedding
Barney's wedding is still getting the highlight in a promo for "How I Met Your Mother" season 8. While it has been known that he will eventually marry Robin, it's his wedding preparation with Quinn which is previewed in the video.
To Marshall and Lily, the engaged couple admits they can't agree on some things. Quinn picks Lily and Robin as her bridesmaids and later Lily lets it slip that Barney used to date Robin. In another scene set in the future, Barney gets cold feet on his wedding day, claiming he has a better tie at home.
"HIMYM" will return with all-new episodes starting Monday, September 24 at 8 P.M. on CBS. Executive producer Craig Thomas previously confirmed Barney and Robin would indeed tie the knot, but fans wouldn't see the pair together soon in the upcoming season.
"There's going to be twists and turns built into that day. They're too tangled up in other things," Thomas reasoned, before promising, "We'll show you how that [new] relationship ends up leading her back to Barney."
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked