'How I Met Your Mother' Season 8 Promo: Barney Plans His Wedding
Barney's wedding is still getting the highlight in a promo for "How I Met Your Mother" season 8. While it has been known that he will eventually marry Robin, it's his wedding preparation with Quinn which is previewed in the video.
To Marshall and Lily, the engaged couple admits they can't agree on some things. Quinn picks Lily and Robin as her bridesmaids and later Lily lets it slip that Barney used to date Robin. In another scene set in the future, Barney gets cold feet on his wedding day, claiming he has a better tie at home.
"HIMYM" will return with all-new episodes starting Monday, September 24 at 8 P.M. on CBS. Executive producer Craig Thomas previously confirmed Barney and Robin would indeed tie the knot, but fans wouldn't see the pair together soon in the upcoming season.
"There's going to be twists and turns built into that day. They're too tangled up in other things," Thomas reasoned, before promising, "We'll show you how that [new] relationship ends up leading her back to Barney."
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Reach Divorce Settlement
- Justin Bieber Throws His Mic and Walks Off Stage After Getting Booed in Manchester
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms