'How I Met Your Mother' Season 8 Promo: Barney Plans His Wedding
Barney's wedding is still getting the highlight in a promo for "How I Met Your Mother" season 8. While it has been known that he will eventually marry Robin, it's his wedding preparation with Quinn which is previewed in the video.
To Marshall and Lily, the engaged couple admits they can't agree on some things. Quinn picks Lily and Robin as her bridesmaids and later Lily lets it slip that Barney used to date Robin. In another scene set in the future, Barney gets cold feet on his wedding day, claiming he has a better tie at home.
"HIMYM" will return with all-new episodes starting Monday, September 24 at 8 P.M. on CBS. Executive producer Craig Thomas previously confirmed Barney and Robin would indeed tie the knot, but fans wouldn't see the pair together soon in the upcoming season.
"There's going to be twists and turns built into that day. They're too tangled up in other things," Thomas reasoned, before promising, "We'll show you how that [new] relationship ends up leading her back to Barney."
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos