'How I Met Your Mother' Season 8 Promo: Barney Plans His Wedding
Barney's wedding is still getting the highlight in a promo for "How I Met Your Mother" season 8. While it has been known that he will eventually marry Robin, it's his wedding preparation with Quinn which is previewed in the video.
To Marshall and Lily, the engaged couple admits they can't agree on some things. Quinn picks Lily and Robin as her bridesmaids and later Lily lets it slip that Barney used to date Robin. In another scene set in the future, Barney gets cold feet on his wedding day, claiming he has a better tie at home.
"HIMYM" will return with all-new episodes starting Monday, September 24 at 8 P.M. on CBS. Executive producer Craig Thomas previously confirmed Barney and Robin would indeed tie the knot, but fans wouldn't see the pair together soon in the upcoming season.
"There's going to be twists and turns built into that day. They're too tangled up in other things," Thomas reasoned, before promising, "We'll show you how that [new] relationship ends up leading her back to Barney."
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle