Chad Ochocinco Flaunts New Tattoo of Evelyn Lozada's Face on His Leg
Chad Ochocinco isn't giving up his marriage with Evelyn Lozada just yet though she has filed for divorce. The American football wide receiver, who is also known as Chad Johnson, even tries to win back the heart of his estranged wife by having her face tattooed on the outside part of his right leg.
The 34-year-old athlete, who is currently a free agent after Miami Dolphins released him last month, showed off the new tattoo by posting a photo him wearing short pants. Underneath Evelyn's face, there's the name "Eve" which is a short for Evelyn. The image was used as a profile picture on his Twitter account, but has since been replaced by a photo of him baring his chest.
When one Twitter user asked why he tattooed Evelyn's face "post divorce," Chad straightened things up, "Divorce? Child please... that's my WIFE RT." He additionally wrote, "I dont give a flying pretzel in skittle rainbow hell what she filed for," in reply to another Twitterer's comment, "I thought she filed for divorce tho?"
It's unclear if the tattoo is permanent or temporary, and Chad's representative has not released a statement regarding this report. However, a so-called friend of the former "Dancing with the Stars" contestant said Chad got the tattoo during the recent Labor Day weekend.
Chad was arrested for allegedly head-butting Evelyn in August. The model later filed for divorce from him and the Miami Dolphins terminated his contract due to the domestic violent case. Moreover, Zico coconut water cut his endorsement deal.
Showing his remorse, he released a statement which read, "I would like to apologize to everyone for the recent events that have occurred. I would like to wish Evelyn well and will never say anything bad about her because I truly love her to death."
- First Look at Lumiere, Cogsworth, Gaston and Le Fou in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- Julianne Hough and Derek Hough to Return for 'DWTS' Season 23
- Sam Mendes in Talks to Direct Disney's 'James and the Giant Peach'
- 'Veep' Star Anna Chlumsky Gives Birth to Her Second Child
- Producer Defends Frank Ocean for Self-Releasing 'Blonde' Album, Slams Def Jam
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Give Paparazzi Free Yeezy Sneakers
- Drake Announces Short Movie 'Please Forgive Me' - Get a Sneak Peek Here!
- Katy Perry Feels Sympathy for 'Catfish' Victim Who Thought He Was Dating Her