Chad Ochocinco Flaunts New Tattoo of Evelyn Lozada's Face on His Leg
Chad Ochocinco isn't giving up his marriage with Evelyn Lozada just yet though she has filed for divorce. The American football wide receiver, who is also known as Chad Johnson, even tries to win back the heart of his estranged wife by having her face tattooed on the outside part of his right leg.
The 34-year-old athlete, who is currently a free agent after Miami Dolphins released him last month, showed off the new tattoo by posting a photo him wearing short pants. Underneath Evelyn's face, there's the name "Eve" which is a short for Evelyn. The image was used as a profile picture on his Twitter account, but has since been replaced by a photo of him baring his chest.
When one Twitter user asked why he tattooed Evelyn's face "post divorce," Chad straightened things up, "Divorce? Child please... that's my WIFE RT." He additionally wrote, "I dont give a flying pretzel in skittle rainbow hell what she filed for," in reply to another Twitterer's comment, "I thought she filed for divorce tho?"
It's unclear if the tattoo is permanent or temporary, and Chad's representative has not released a statement regarding this report. However, a so-called friend of the former "Dancing with the Stars" contestant said Chad got the tattoo during the recent Labor Day weekend.
Chad was arrested for allegedly head-butting Evelyn in August. The model later filed for divorce from him and the Miami Dolphins terminated his contract due to the domestic violent case. Moreover, Zico coconut water cut his endorsement deal.
Showing his remorse, he released a statement which read, "I would like to apologize to everyone for the recent events that have occurred. I would like to wish Evelyn well and will never say anything bad about her because I truly love her to death."
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce