Full First Episode of J.J. Abrams' 'Revolution' Released Online
NBC is giving viewers an early look at its upcoming new series "Revolution" by debuting the pilot online. The full first episode is now available for viewing pleasure via the network's official site and Hulu, more than ten days before it officially premieres on Monday, September 17 at 10/9c.
Directed by "Iron Man" and "Iron Man 2" helmer Jon Favreau, the pilot follows siblings Charlie (Tracy Spiridakos) and Danny (Graham Rogers) who are split while looking for their uncle Miles (Billy Burke). Also being sought by the new "government," Miles may hold answer to the global blackout that started 15 years earlier.
"Supernatural" creator/executive producer Eric Kripke creates "Revolution" and joins forces with Lost" creator J.J. Abrams as well as Abrams' frequent collaborator Bryan Burk to executive produce it. Supporting the series are such actors as Giancarlo Esposito, Anna Lise Phillips, David Lyons, Tim Guinee and Elizabeth Mitchell.
Billy Burke once claimed that people wouldn't "be confused in the slightest watching it." He explained, "For some reason, all forms of energy and power go out. Fifteen years later, people are trying to get along and trying to figure out how to reconnect and how to form new societies without any of those benefits. We cut back and forth a little bit in time, but it's all pretty linear and very easy to follow and highly entertaining."
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'