Full First Episode of J.J. Abrams' 'Revolution' Released Online
NBC is giving viewers an early look at its upcoming new series "Revolution" by debuting the pilot online. The full first episode is now available for viewing pleasure via the network's official site and Hulu, more than ten days before it officially premieres on Monday, September 17 at 10/9c.
Directed by "Iron Man" and "Iron Man 2" helmer Jon Favreau, the pilot follows siblings Charlie (Tracy Spiridakos) and Danny (Graham Rogers) who are split while looking for their uncle Miles (Billy Burke). Also being sought by the new "government," Miles may hold answer to the global blackout that started 15 years earlier.
"Supernatural" creator/executive producer Eric Kripke creates "Revolution" and joins forces with Lost" creator J.J. Abrams as well as Abrams' frequent collaborator Bryan Burk to executive produce it. Supporting the series are such actors as Giancarlo Esposito, Anna Lise Phillips, David Lyons, Tim Guinee and Elizabeth Mitchell.
Billy Burke once claimed that people wouldn't "be confused in the slightest watching it." He explained, "For some reason, all forms of energy and power go out. Fifteen years later, people are trying to get along and trying to figure out how to reconnect and how to form new societies without any of those benefits. We cut back and forth a little bit in time, but it's all pretty linear and very easy to follow and highly entertaining."
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival
- Blac Chyna Reportedly Dating Kourtney Kardashian's Former Beau Quincy Combs