Full First Episode of J.J. Abrams' 'Revolution' Released Online
NBC is giving viewers an early look at its upcoming new series "Revolution" by debuting the pilot online. The full first episode is now available for viewing pleasure via the network's official site and Hulu, more than ten days before it officially premieres on Monday, September 17 at 10/9c.
Directed by "Iron Man" and "Iron Man 2" helmer Jon Favreau, the pilot follows siblings Charlie (Tracy Spiridakos) and Danny (Graham Rogers) who are split while looking for their uncle Miles (Billy Burke). Also being sought by the new "government," Miles may hold answer to the global blackout that started 15 years earlier.
"Supernatural" creator/executive producer Eric Kripke creates "Revolution" and joins forces with Lost" creator J.J. Abrams as well as Abrams' frequent collaborator Bryan Burk to executive produce it. Supporting the series are such actors as Giancarlo Esposito, Anna Lise Phillips, David Lyons, Tim Guinee and Elizabeth Mitchell.
Billy Burke once claimed that people wouldn't "be confused in the slightest watching it." He explained, "For some reason, all forms of energy and power go out. Fifteen years later, people are trying to get along and trying to figure out how to reconnect and how to form new societies without any of those benefits. We cut back and forth a little bit in time, but it's all pretty linear and very easy to follow and highly entertaining."
- Kevin Hart Creates Dimwitted Superhero in First Trailer for 'Captain Underpants'
- Drake Getting Sade's Face Tattooed on His Rib Amid Dating Rumors
- Wiz Khalifa and Juicy J's New Music Video for 'Cell Ready' Is Smoking Hot
- Inside Celine Dion's Diva Behavior on 'The Voice': 'She Was Extremely Entitled'
- Miley Cryrus and Liam Hemsworth Build Playground at Malibu House - Is Baby on the Way?
- 'Spider-Man' Spin-Off About Black Cat and Silver Sable Is in Development
- Taraji P. Henson and 'Empire' Co-Star Nia Long Are Reportedly Feuding on Set, Rep Reacts
- 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Originally Features Jyn Erso's Mother as Jedi Knight