Pippa Middleton Arrives in Style at U.S. Open in New York City
Pippa Middleton flew from her home country to enjoy relaxing days in the United States. Unlike Prince Harry who hit Las Vegas for a night of wild partying, the younger sister of Kate Middleton opted for a scandal-free trip to New York to attend U.S. Open at the USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center.
Pippa wore an orange-green-blue fitted dress, and finished off her look with a pair of vintage sunglasses, a wicker handbag and matching low-heeled shoes. She sat next to accomplished tennis player Spencer Vegosen while watching Samantha Stosur of Australia playing against Victoria Azarenka of Belarus in the quarterfinals.
Before attending the tennis championship, Pippa enjoyed Labor Day weekend with Andre Balazs, the hotelier behind such hotspots as the Chateau Marmont and the Mercer hotel. They dined at Meatpacking District hotspot Catch before leaving the city to board a plane to Shelter Island. They were spotted having a friendly game of ping pong.
Pippa's next stop reportedly will be New York's Fashion Week on September 6.
More Pippa Middleton News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3