Pippa Middleton Arrives in Style at U.S. Open in New York City
Pippa Middleton flew from her home country to enjoy relaxing days in the United States. Unlike Prince Harry who hit Las Vegas for a night of wild partying, the younger sister of Kate Middleton opted for a scandal-free trip to New York to attend U.S. Open at the USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center.
Pippa wore an orange-green-blue fitted dress, and finished off her look with a pair of vintage sunglasses, a wicker handbag and matching low-heeled shoes. She sat next to accomplished tennis player Spencer Vegosen while watching Samantha Stosur of Australia playing against Victoria Azarenka of Belarus in the quarterfinals.
Before attending the tennis championship, Pippa enjoyed Labor Day weekend with Andre Balazs, the hotelier behind such hotspots as the Chateau Marmont and the Mercer hotel. They dined at Meatpacking District hotspot Catch before leaving the city to board a plane to Shelter Island. They were spotted having a friendly game of ping pong.
Pippa's next stop reportedly will be New York's Fashion Week on September 6.
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March
- Sterling K. Brown May Join Shane Black's 'Predator'