Pippa Middleton Arrives in Style at U.S. Open in New York City
Pippa Middleton flew from her home country to enjoy relaxing days in the United States. Unlike Prince Harry who hit Las Vegas for a night of wild partying, the younger sister of Kate Middleton opted for a scandal-free trip to New York to attend U.S. Open at the USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center.
Pippa wore an orange-green-blue fitted dress, and finished off her look with a pair of vintage sunglasses, a wicker handbag and matching low-heeled shoes. She sat next to accomplished tennis player Spencer Vegosen while watching Samantha Stosur of Australia playing against Victoria Azarenka of Belarus in the quarterfinals.
Before attending the tennis championship, Pippa enjoyed Labor Day weekend with Andre Balazs, the hotelier behind such hotspots as the Chateau Marmont and the Mercer hotel. They dined at Meatpacking District hotspot Catch before leaving the city to board a plane to Shelter Island. They were spotted having a friendly game of ping pong.
Pippa's next stop reportedly will be New York's Fashion Week on September 6.
More Pippa Middleton News
- Kim Kardashian Looks Gloomy During Outing After Paris Robbery
- Brad Pitt's Child Abuse Investigation Extended due to New Key Accusation
- Britney Spears and Tinashe Share Photo From 'Slumber Party' Video Shoot
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Competition! Scarlett Johansson Develops a Zelda Fitzgerald Rival Project
- 'The Punisher' Announces 5 More New Cast Members
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards