Pippa Middleton Arrives in Style at U.S. Open in New York City
Pippa Middleton flew from her home country to enjoy relaxing days in the United States. Unlike Prince Harry who hit Las Vegas for a night of wild partying, the younger sister of Kate Middleton opted for a scandal-free trip to New York to attend U.S. Open at the USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center.
Pippa wore an orange-green-blue fitted dress, and finished off her look with a pair of vintage sunglasses, a wicker handbag and matching low-heeled shoes. She sat next to accomplished tennis player Spencer Vegosen while watching Samantha Stosur of Australia playing against Victoria Azarenka of Belarus in the quarterfinals.
Before attending the tennis championship, Pippa enjoyed Labor Day weekend with Andre Balazs, the hotelier behind such hotspots as the Chateau Marmont and the Mercer hotel. They dined at Meatpacking District hotspot Catch before leaving the city to board a plane to Shelter Island. They were spotted having a friendly game of ping pong.
Pippa's next stop reportedly will be New York's Fashion Week on September 6.
More Pippa Middleton News
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child