Heidi Klum Steps Out With New Bodyguard After Seal's Criticizing Remark
Heidi Klum ditched her rumored beau Martin Kristen when she dropped by "Good Morning America" on Tuesday, September 4. Instead of getting escorted by the tattooed man whom she got cozy with during a recent vacation in Italy, the "Project Runway" host had a new bodyguard by her side.
The change came hot on heels of Seal's criticism. He slammed her after pictures from her vacation emerged, "I would of thought that Heidi would have shown a little more class and at least waited until we separated first before deciding to fornicate with the help. But I guess you all now have the answer you have been looking for for the last seven months."
When the media interpreted that he accused Heidi of cheating on him, Seal quickly clarified his statement, "Seal would like to clarify that he was not implying his wife was cheating while they were together, but he was merely pointing out that their separation and divorce were not final and they are still legally married."
Heidi herself said, "I cherish all of the great memories Seal and I created together over the years. Our separation was based on issues between the two of us. Seal has moved on and so have I. My priority has and continues to be protecting and providing for our children." Her rep added, "It is sad that Seal has to resort to this kind of behavior and spread these untruths about the mother of his children."
Despite the cheating rumors, Heidi was all smiles when showing up for the "GMA" appearance. The mother of four looked stunning in a red chiffon dress and heeled sandals. She arrived in New York with the new suited burly guy, but she's spotted enjoying a breakfast at Nate 'n Al Deli in Los Angeles on September 2 with Martin.
More Heidi Klum News
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly