James Gandolfini Reunites With 'Sopranos' Gang in Nickelodeon Movie
James Gandolfini will relish the memory of "The Sopranos" on the set of Nickelodeon TV movie "Nicky Deuce". The Emmy-winning actor will join fellow Sopranos alums Michael Imperioli, Tony Sirico and Vincent Curatola in the project based on children's book co-written by Sopranos' Steve Schirripa.
According to Deadline, Gandolfini is set to take the role of Bobby Eggs, a two-bit guy from the neighborhood who gets unintentionally "scrambled" by the young Nicky. Played by Noah Munck, the titular character is a nerdy, over-protected teen who gets caught in the adventure of a lifetime when he is sent to Brooklyn, NY to spend the summer with an uncle (Schirripa) and other members of his Italian American family he never knew he had.
Confronted with some questionable dealings, Nicky uncovers family secrets and learns that the mean streets of Brooklyn arenít always what they seem.
Filming has begun in Montreal. The TV movie is set to premiere next year on Nickelodeon and Canada's YTV.
- Arcade Fire Responds to Trump's Inauguration in 'I Give You Power' Ft. Mavis Staples
- Louis Tomlinson and Danielle Campbell Break Up Weeks After His Mom's Death
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Files for Divorce From Wife of 22 Years, Sara Kapfer
- First Look at Susan Sarandon and Jessica Lange on Ryan Murphy's 'Feud'
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Having a Blast Coming Up With Baby Names'
- Topless Ariel Winter Shows Off Breast Reduction Scars in New Unretouched Pics
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family