James Gandolfini Reunites With 'Sopranos' Gang in Nickelodeon Movie
James Gandolfini will relish the memory of "The Sopranos" on the set of Nickelodeon TV movie "Nicky Deuce". The Emmy-winning actor will join fellow Sopranos alums Michael Imperioli, Tony Sirico and Vincent Curatola in the project based on children's book co-written by Sopranos' Steve Schirripa.
According to Deadline, Gandolfini is set to take the role of Bobby Eggs, a two-bit guy from the neighborhood who gets unintentionally "scrambled" by the young Nicky. Played by Noah Munck, the titular character is a nerdy, over-protected teen who gets caught in the adventure of a lifetime when he is sent to Brooklyn, NY to spend the summer with an uncle (Schirripa) and other members of his Italian American family he never knew he had.
Confronted with some questionable dealings, Nicky uncovers family secrets and learns that the mean streets of Brooklyn arenít always what they seem.
Filming has begun in Montreal. The TV movie is set to premiere next year on Nickelodeon and Canada's YTV.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen