James Gandolfini Reunites With 'Sopranos' Gang in Nickelodeon Movie
James Gandolfini will relish the memory of "The Sopranos" on the set of Nickelodeon TV movie "Nicky Deuce". The Emmy-winning actor will join fellow Sopranos alums Michael Imperioli, Tony Sirico and Vincent Curatola in the project based on children's book co-written by Sopranos' Steve Schirripa.
According to Deadline, Gandolfini is set to take the role of Bobby Eggs, a two-bit guy from the neighborhood who gets unintentionally "scrambled" by the young Nicky. Played by Noah Munck, the titular character is a nerdy, over-protected teen who gets caught in the adventure of a lifetime when he is sent to Brooklyn, NY to spend the summer with an uncle (Schirripa) and other members of his Italian American family he never knew he had.
Confronted with some questionable dealings, Nicky uncovers family secrets and learns that the mean streets of Brooklyn arenít always what they seem.
Filming has begun in Montreal. The TV movie is set to premiere next year on Nickelodeon and Canada's YTV.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris