James Gandolfini Reunites With 'Sopranos' Gang in Nickelodeon Movie
James Gandolfini will relish the memory of "The Sopranos" on the set of Nickelodeon TV movie "Nicky Deuce". The Emmy-winning actor will join fellow Sopranos alums Michael Imperioli, Tony Sirico and Vincent Curatola in the project based on children's book co-written by Sopranos' Steve Schirripa.
According to Deadline, Gandolfini is set to take the role of Bobby Eggs, a two-bit guy from the neighborhood who gets unintentionally "scrambled" by the young Nicky. Played by Noah Munck, the titular character is a nerdy, over-protected teen who gets caught in the adventure of a lifetime when he is sent to Brooklyn, NY to spend the summer with an uncle (Schirripa) and other members of his Italian American family he never knew he had.
Confronted with some questionable dealings, Nicky uncovers family secrets and learns that the mean streets of Brooklyn arenít always what they seem.
Filming has begun in Montreal. The TV movie is set to premiere next year on Nickelodeon and Canada's YTV.
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist