Brad Pitt Allegedly Buys a Shooting Range as Wedding Gift for Angelina Jolie
Brad Pitt has splurged his cash to please his fiancee Angelina Jolie with an unusual gift, if The Sun is to be trusted. According to the site's source, the 48-year-old hunk bought a shooting range and armory worth of 250,000 pounds as a wedding gift for the "Salt" beauty.
The source claims the Lt. Aldo Raine of "Inglourious Basterds" gave her the luxurious present to "live up with his wedding gift considering Angelina exchanged vials of blood with her ex-husband Billy Bob Thornton." Moreover, it's said that the mother of six "finds shooting an aphrodisiac."
"And by letting Angelina de-stress at the range, he's less likely to get earache indoors," the source further gushes. "There's a lot to be said for that when you have six kids."
On Pitt and Jolie's alleged wedding, another source recently dished, "Brad has been doing most of the wedding planning and has been having a nightmare with refurbishments at the chateau. Angelina has left it pretty much up to him and the kids who are really excited."
Longtime partners Pitt and Jolie confirmed their engagement in April this year after seven years together. They were rumored to tie the knot in their Chateau Miraval home in south France in August, but the reports never proved to be true.
More Brad Pitt News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special