Brad Pitt Allegedly Buys a Shooting Range as Wedding Gift for Angelina Jolie
Brad Pitt has splurged his cash to please his fiancee Angelina Jolie with an unusual gift, if The Sun is to be trusted. According to the site's source, the 48-year-old hunk bought a shooting range and armory worth of 250,000 pounds as a wedding gift for the "Salt" beauty.
The source claims the Lt. Aldo Raine of "Inglourious Basterds" gave her the luxurious present to "live up with his wedding gift considering Angelina exchanged vials of blood with her ex-husband Billy Bob Thornton." Moreover, it's said that the mother of six "finds shooting an aphrodisiac."
"And by letting Angelina de-stress at the range, he's less likely to get earache indoors," the source further gushes. "There's a lot to be said for that when you have six kids."
On Pitt and Jolie's alleged wedding, another source recently dished, "Brad has been doing most of the wedding planning and has been having a nightmare with refurbishments at the chateau. Angelina has left it pretty much up to him and the kids who are really excited."
Longtime partners Pitt and Jolie confirmed their engagement in April this year after seven years together. They were rumored to tie the knot in their Chateau Miraval home in south France in August, but the reports never proved to be true.
More Brad Pitt News
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!