Brad Pitt Allegedly Buys a Shooting Range as Wedding Gift for Angelina Jolie
Brad Pitt has splurged his cash to please his fiancee Angelina Jolie with an unusual gift, if The Sun is to be trusted. According to the site's source, the 48-year-old hunk bought a shooting range and armory worth of 250,000 pounds as a wedding gift for the "Salt" beauty.
The source claims the Lt. Aldo Raine of "Inglourious Basterds" gave her the luxurious present to "live up with his wedding gift considering Angelina exchanged vials of blood with her ex-husband Billy Bob Thornton." Moreover, it's said that the mother of six "finds shooting an aphrodisiac."
"And by letting Angelina de-stress at the range, he's less likely to get earache indoors," the source further gushes. "There's a lot to be said for that when you have six kids."
On Pitt and Jolie's alleged wedding, another source recently dished, "Brad has been doing most of the wedding planning and has been having a nightmare with refurbishments at the chateau. Angelina has left it pretty much up to him and the kids who are really excited."
Longtime partners Pitt and Jolie confirmed their engagement in April this year after seven years together. They were rumored to tie the knot in their Chateau Miraval home in south France in August, but the reports never proved to be true.
More Brad Pitt News
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season