Brad Pitt Allegedly Buys a Shooting Range as Wedding Gift for Angelina Jolie
Brad Pitt has splurged his cash to please his fiancee Angelina Jolie with an unusual gift, if The Sun is to be trusted. According to the site's source, the 48-year-old hunk bought a shooting range and armory worth of 250,000 pounds as a wedding gift for the "Salt" beauty.
The source claims the Lt. Aldo Raine of "Inglourious Basterds" gave her the luxurious present to "live up with his wedding gift considering Angelina exchanged vials of blood with her ex-husband Billy Bob Thornton." Moreover, it's said that the mother of six "finds shooting an aphrodisiac."
"And by letting Angelina de-stress at the range, he's less likely to get earache indoors," the source further gushes. "There's a lot to be said for that when you have six kids."
On Pitt and Jolie's alleged wedding, another source recently dished, "Brad has been doing most of the wedding planning and has been having a nightmare with refurbishments at the chateau. Angelina has left it pretty much up to him and the kids who are really excited."
Longtime partners Pitt and Jolie confirmed their engagement in April this year after seven years together. They were rumored to tie the knot in their Chateau Miraval home in south France in August, but the reports never proved to be true.
More Brad Pitt News
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Corinne Can't Have 'a Normal Relationship', Nick Picks Top Three
- A Little Too Early? Kourtney Kardashian Lets 4-Year-Old Daughter Penelope Wear a Lip Ring
- 'Gossip Girl' Alum Penn Badgley Marries Domino Kirke in Brooklyn Courthouse
- 'Dancing with the Stars': 'Glee' Star Heather Morris Joins Season 24, Some Pairings Are Revealed
- DJ Khaled Films Top Secret Video With Justin Bieber, Chance The Rapper and More
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards