Michael Clarke Duncan's Fiancee: He Was the Love of My Life
Michael Clarke Duncan's fiancee Omarosa Stallworth was left grief-stricken by his death. In a statement to Radar Online, the former member of "The Apprentice" said, "I am devastated." She added, "He was the love of my life."
Stallworth saved Duncan's life when he suffered a heart attack in July. She gave him CPR and stayed by his side in hospital ever since. He "suffered a myocardial infarction on July 13 and never fully recovered." He was 54.
Tom Hanks who played with him in "The Green Miles" told ET, "I am terribly saddened at the loss of Big Mike. He was the treasure we all discovered on the set of The Green Mile. He was magic. He was a big love of man and his passing leaves us stunned."
Duncan's co-star in "The Finder", Mercedes Masohn, also sent condolence on Twitter, "Today is a sad day Michael Clark Duncan passed away this morning. Known for his moving performance in The Green Mile RIP MCD You'll b missed."
Other celebrities like Olivia Munn, The Rock, Phillip Phillips and Jordin Sparks mourned his death as well.
- Spidey Faces Off Vulture in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' First Trailer
- AFI Lists 'Game of Thrones', 'The Americans' and 'Better Call Saul' as Best TV Shows of 2016
- Kanye West Debuts Blonde Hair While Making First Public Appearance Since Hospitalization
- 'Logan' Reveals First Look at Richard E. Grant's Zander Rice
- Candace Cameron Exits 'The View' Because of 'Fuller House'
- First Look at Dinozords Unveiled in 'Power Rangers' Poster
- Kobe Bryant and Wife Vanessa Welcome Baby No. 3
- John Cena Enters Battlefield in Intense Trailer for Doug Liman's 'The Wall'