Michael Clarke Duncan's Fiancee: He Was the Love of My Life
Michael Clarke Duncan's fiancee Omarosa Stallworth was left grief-stricken by his death. In a statement to Radar Online, the former member of "The Apprentice" said, "I am devastated." She added, "He was the love of my life."
Stallworth saved Duncan's life when he suffered a heart attack in July. She gave him CPR and stayed by his side in hospital ever since. He "suffered a myocardial infarction on July 13 and never fully recovered." He was 54.
Tom Hanks who played with him in "The Green Miles" told ET, "I am terribly saddened at the loss of Big Mike. He was the treasure we all discovered on the set of The Green Mile. He was magic. He was a big love of man and his passing leaves us stunned."
Duncan's co-star in "The Finder", Mercedes Masohn, also sent condolence on Twitter, "Today is a sad day Michael Clark Duncan passed away this morning. Known for his moving performance in The Green Mile RIP MCD You'll b missed."
Other celebrities like Olivia Munn, The Rock, Phillip Phillips and Jordin Sparks mourned his death as well.
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!