Michael Clarke Duncan's Fiancee: He Was the Love of My Life
Michael Clarke Duncan's fiancee Omarosa Stallworth was left grief-stricken by his death. In a statement to Radar Online, the former member of "The Apprentice" said, "I am devastated." She added, "He was the love of my life."
Stallworth saved Duncan's life when he suffered a heart attack in July. She gave him CPR and stayed by his side in hospital ever since. He "suffered a myocardial infarction on July 13 and never fully recovered." He was 54.
Tom Hanks who played with him in "The Green Miles" told ET, "I am terribly saddened at the loss of Big Mike. He was the treasure we all discovered on the set of The Green Mile. He was magic. He was a big love of man and his passing leaves us stunned."
Duncan's co-star in "The Finder", Mercedes Masohn, also sent condolence on Twitter, "Today is a sad day Michael Clark Duncan passed away this morning. Known for his moving performance in The Green Mile RIP MCD You'll b missed."
Other celebrities like Olivia Munn, The Rock, Phillip Phillips and Jordin Sparks mourned his death as well.
- Rob Kardashian Reveals He Is Now Diabetes Free
- Britney Spears Recalls Being on 'Awkward' Dates, Says 'Being Famous Doesn't Make You Any Different'
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami