Michael Clarke Duncan's Fiancee: He Was the Love of My Life
Michael Clarke Duncan's fiancee Omarosa Stallworth was left grief-stricken by his death. In a statement to Radar Online, the former member of "The Apprentice" said, "I am devastated." She added, "He was the love of my life."
Stallworth saved Duncan's life when he suffered a heart attack in July. She gave him CPR and stayed by his side in hospital ever since. He "suffered a myocardial infarction on July 13 and never fully recovered." He was 54.
Tom Hanks who played with him in "The Green Miles" told ET, "I am terribly saddened at the loss of Big Mike. He was the treasure we all discovered on the set of The Green Mile. He was magic. He was a big love of man and his passing leaves us stunned."
Duncan's co-star in "The Finder", Mercedes Masohn, also sent condolence on Twitter, "Today is a sad day Michael Clark Duncan passed away this morning. Known for his moving performance in The Green Mile RIP MCD You'll b missed."
Other celebrities like Olivia Munn, The Rock, Phillip Phillips and Jordin Sparks mourned his death as well.
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'