'Bachelor Pad' Picks Final Two Couples Via Karaoke Challenge
Only two couples remain in "Bachelor Pad" season 3 after the Monday, September 3 episode. Earlier in the latest outing of "The Bachelor" spin-off, four couples competed in a challenge which put one member of each couples on a swing suspended above the pool, while the other member had to answer "Bachelor Pad" trivia questions. For one wrong answer, one line which held the member above the pool would be cut.
Blakely gave wrong answers and her partner Tony fell into the pool first. Rachel and Nick were the next team losing the game, followed by Ed and Jaclyn. Sarah and Chris won the game, but there was a twist. Instead of being given an opportunity to save one other couple, they had to choose which couple they would send home.
Chris seemingly didn't have any trouble making the decision as saying, "I have the opportunity to shatter someone's dreams." He and Sarah then chose to eliminate Blakeley and Tony, who left together in one limo.
The remaining three couples then soon found out that they had to prepare for a karaoke contest. After only 24 hours of practice, they went to the Palladium Theater where they would perform in front of a live audience. Sporting 1980s hair dos and outfits, they had to sing Night Ranger's "Sister Christian" with the rock band as the judges.
Nick and Rachel performed first and they got a standing ovation from the Night Ranger. Jaclyn and Ed took the stage next and the former forgot the lyrics, so they asked to start over. The accompanying band didn't hear the couple's request so they kept playing the music. Jaclyn further ruined the performance when she tried to amuse the audience by doing sexy dance and taking off her clothes.
Chris and Sarah were the last to sing. Despite their effort, they couldn't outdo Nick and Rachel. "Sarah looked like a monkey that was being electrocuted on stage by some kind of thunderbolt coming down on her," Ed commented on Sarah's dance.
Night Ranger declared Nick and Rachel the winner, meaning they had to choose another couple to be with them in the finale. Rachel wanted to save Jaclyn and Ed since she and Jaclyn were best friends, but Nick thought bringing Chris and Sarah would be the best strategy to win the show.
After arguing, Nick and Rachel finally decided to send Chris and Sarah to the finale. Jaclyn was shocked and angry, launching a tirade with expletive words against Rachel. She and Ed left in separate cars.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says