First Trailer of 'Labyrinth' Miniseries Based on Kate Mosse's Bestselling Novel
Kate Mosse's worldwide bestseller "Labyrinth" is adapted into a miniseries of the same title by writer Adrian Hodges and it has been previewed in a trailer. The story begins as modern-day archeologist Alice Tanner (Vanessa Kirby) finds skeletal remains and a labyrinth-engraved ring in a cave.
She then sees events from 13th century Carcassonne, during which 17-year-old Alais Pelletier (Jessica Brown Findlay) is given a task to protect three hidden books - The Book of Words, The Book of Potions and The Book of Numbers. Together, these tomes hold the secret of the true Grail, which dates back to the Ancient Egyptian era many years before Christ.
As Alais and those closest to her must battle to protect the secret from others, including her cruelly manipulative sister Oriane, Alice faces a race against time to put together the curiously familiar pieces of a jigsaw puzzle representing her long-buried history.
Supporting the epic thriller are the likes of John Hurt, Sebastian Stan, Tom Felton, Katie McGrath, John Lynch and Tony Curran. Ridley Scott and his late brother Tony Scott are among the executive producers of the show, which is directed by Christopher Smith.
There is still no word on which U.S. network that will air the miniseries.
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed
- Living Life to the Fullest! Brad Pitt Caught Cozying Up to Sienna Miller and Elle Macpherson
- Louis Tomlinson Was Feeling Left Out of One Direction: 'What Have I Really Done to Contribute Here?'
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Liev Schreiber Spotted With Another Woman Amid Dating Rumors With Gerard Butler's Ex Morgan Brown
- Future and Chris Brown Are Total Womanizers in Sexy 'Pie' Video