Beyonce Knowles Snubs Kim Kardashian at Jay-Z's Made in America
Word ran rampant that Beyonce Knowles and Kim Kardashian had an awkward encounter when they met at Made in America festival. The two women reportedly barely spoke to each other despite the fact that their respective men Jay-Z and Kanye West were best friends.
A source at the 2-day festival hosted by the Hov told New York Daily News, "They were on opposite sides of the stage. Beyonce didn't even acknowledge (Kim) was there until the concert was almost over." The source added, "(Kim) didn't make any efforts to go speak to Beyonce either."
When they finally "made small talk in the dressing room," Kim allegedly looked "uncomfortable" but did praise Jay-Z for his Philadelphia show. The source claimed, "She clung onto Kanye the entire time and didn't say much," when the rap mogul chatted with Queen Bey and her husband.
Rumors that Beyonce didn't really get along with Kim surfaced after the foursome was seated next to each other at BET Awards earlier this year. Despite rumors to the country, they were seen exchanging friendly hugs and kisses when the cameras were around. In another occasion, they were spotted sitting next to each other when attending "Watch the Throne" concert.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics