Beyonce Knowles Snubs Kim Kardashian at Jay-Z's Made in America
Word ran rampant that Beyonce Knowles and Kim Kardashian had an awkward encounter when they met at Made in America festival. The two women reportedly barely spoke to each other despite the fact that their respective men Jay-Z and Kanye West were best friends.
A source at the 2-day festival hosted by the Hov told New York Daily News, "They were on opposite sides of the stage. Beyonce didn't even acknowledge (Kim) was there until the concert was almost over." The source added, "(Kim) didn't make any efforts to go speak to Beyonce either."
When they finally "made small talk in the dressing room," Kim allegedly looked "uncomfortable" but did praise Jay-Z for his Philadelphia show. The source claimed, "She clung onto Kanye the entire time and didn't say much," when the rap mogul chatted with Queen Bey and her husband.
Rumors that Beyonce didn't really get along with Kim surfaced after the foursome was seated next to each other at BET Awards earlier this year. Despite rumors to the country, they were seen exchanging friendly hugs and kisses when the cameras were around. In another occasion, they were spotted sitting next to each other when attending "Watch the Throne" concert.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch
- The Internet Mocks Donald Trump for Sniffling and Drinking a Lot During Presidential Debate
- Listen to DNCE's New Single 'Body Moves'
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months