Beyonce Knowles Snubs Kim Kardashian at Jay-Z's Made in America
Word ran rampant that Beyonce Knowles and Kim Kardashian had an awkward encounter when they met at Made in America festival. The two women reportedly barely spoke to each other despite the fact that their respective men Jay-Z and Kanye West were best friends.
A source at the 2-day festival hosted by the Hov told New York Daily News, "They were on opposite sides of the stage. Beyonce didn't even acknowledge (Kim) was there until the concert was almost over." The source added, "(Kim) didn't make any efforts to go speak to Beyonce either."
When they finally "made small talk in the dressing room," Kim allegedly looked "uncomfortable" but did praise Jay-Z for his Philadelphia show. The source claimed, "She clung onto Kanye the entire time and didn't say much," when the rap mogul chatted with Queen Bey and her husband.
Rumors that Beyonce didn't really get along with Kim surfaced after the foursome was seated next to each other at BET Awards earlier this year. Despite rumors to the country, they were seen exchanging friendly hugs and kisses when the cameras were around. In another occasion, they were spotted sitting next to each other when attending "Watch the Throne" concert.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- So Cute! Liam Payne Shares Rare Photo of Him and Son Bear in Matching Yeezy Trainers
- Donald Trump Stops a Call With the Irish PM to Compliment Female Reporter's 'Nice Smile'
- Kristen Wiig Joins Jimmy Fallon in Funny Doctor Skit of New Mad Lib Theater
- Queen Biopic 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Finds Its Drummer in 'X-Men' Actor Ben Hardy
- Kris Jenner and David Foster Reportedly Have a Dinner Date
- Chrissy Teigen Accidentally Flashes Bare Boob When Dancing With John Legend During His Concert
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway