Beyonce Knowles Snubs Kim Kardashian at Jay-Z's Made in America
Word ran rampant that Beyonce Knowles and Kim Kardashian had an awkward encounter when they met at Made in America festival. The two women reportedly barely spoke to each other despite the fact that their respective men Jay-Z and Kanye West were best friends.
A source at the 2-day festival hosted by the Hov told New York Daily News, "They were on opposite sides of the stage. Beyonce didn't even acknowledge (Kim) was there until the concert was almost over." The source added, "(Kim) didn't make any efforts to go speak to Beyonce either."
When they finally "made small talk in the dressing room," Kim allegedly looked "uncomfortable" but did praise Jay-Z for his Philadelphia show. The source claimed, "She clung onto Kanye the entire time and didn't say much," when the rap mogul chatted with Queen Bey and her husband.
Rumors that Beyonce didn't really get along with Kim surfaced after the foursome was seated next to each other at BET Awards earlier this year. Despite rumors to the country, they were seen exchanging friendly hugs and kisses when the cameras were around. In another occasion, they were spotted sitting next to each other when attending "Watch the Throne" concert.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Kourtney Kardashian Shares Videos of Skinny-Dipping Session and Wild Twerking
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott 'Definitely Looked Like a Couple' at NBA Game
- Aaron Hernandez Asked to Share Prison Cell With Alleged Gay Lover
- 'Jurassic Park' Alum Jeff Goldblum Joins 'Jurassic World 2'
- 'The Voice' Live Top 12 Eliminations: Who Is the First to Get Sent Home?
- Justin Bieber Is Featured on DJ Khaled's Star-Studded Single 'I'm the One'
- Nicki Minaj's Getting Trolled for Blonde Bob Wig: 'I'm Tired of Being Bullied'
- Selena Gomez's '13 Reasons Why' Sparks Concerns Among School Officials and Health Experts