Nicki Minaj Raps About 'Voting for Mitt Romney' in Lil Wayne's 'Dedication 4'
The Twitterverse is talking about one line rapped by "Superbass" femcee Nicki Minaj in Lil Wayne's "Dedication 4" mixtape which was released Monday, September 3. The line goes, "I'm a republican voting for Mitt Romney. You lazy b****** are f****** up the economy."
The political lyrics appear in song "Mercy" produced by Kanye West, a well-known supporter of the Democrats. The Kim Kardashian boyfriend even attended the 2008 Democratic National Convention held in Denver to support then presidential candidate, now President of the United States, Barack Obama.
Although there are still no words coming from Minaj's people as to whether or not the line on the fifth track of the mixtape expresses her personal preference, people already knew there were hints that the "Starship" rapstress had frustrations about America's current health care.
Minaj showed disappointment with the system after there was news that actress Yvette Wilson who battled Stage 4 cervical cancer was in dire need of help to pay her medical bills and transportation costs. On the night the actress died, June 15 this year, the rapper tweeted, "That should be a God given right! Even with Obama Care, too much involved. Just give FREE health care to all. @barackobama What can we do?"
She then followed it up with, "@BarackObama I wouldn't mind the millions they took if it was going to healthcare. Why should a poor person struggle to pay for MEDS sir?"
More Nicki Minaj News
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake