Beautiful First U.K. Trailer for Marion Cotillard's 'Rust and Bone'
Marion Cotillard's critics darling film "Rust & Bone" has just released its first U.K. trailer via MSN. Without presenting any dialogue, the sneak peek manages to wow the viewers with its stunning cinematography and the astounding performances from both Cotillard and Matthias Schoenaerts.
Plenty of emotional scenes are featured in it, including the ones that see Cotillard's bond with a killer whale. Her tough relationship with Schoenaerts is also highlighted in the video, which boasts M83's alluring song "My Tears Are Becoming a Sea" as the background music.
Cotillard plays Stephanie, while Schoenaerts stars as Ali. Put in charge of his young son, Ali leaves the north of France for Antibes to live with his sister and her husband as a family. Ali's bond with Stephanie, a killer whale trainer, grows deeper after Stephanie suffers a horrible accident.
First premiered at the 2012 Cannes Film Festival, "Rust & Bone" quickly became one of the critics' favorite movies. The Playlist called it "a standout, a towering picture we can't wait to see again," Empire branded it "extraordinary," while The Times dubbed it "outstanding."
The Jacques Audiard-directed drama will be screened at the 2012 Toronto International Film Festival this month before hitting limited U.S. theaters on November 16.
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier