Beautiful First U.K. Trailer for Marion Cotillard's 'Rust and Bone'
Marion Cotillard's critics darling film "Rust & Bone" has just released its first U.K. trailer via MSN. Without presenting any dialogue, the sneak peek manages to wow the viewers with its stunning cinematography and the astounding performances from both Cotillard and Matthias Schoenaerts.
Plenty of emotional scenes are featured in it, including the ones that see Cotillard's bond with a killer whale. Her tough relationship with Schoenaerts is also highlighted in the video, which boasts M83's alluring song "My Tears Are Becoming a Sea" as the background music.
Cotillard plays Stephanie, while Schoenaerts stars as Ali. Put in charge of his young son, Ali leaves the north of France for Antibes to live with his sister and her husband as a family. Ali's bond with Stephanie, a killer whale trainer, grows deeper after Stephanie suffers a horrible accident.
First premiered at the 2012 Cannes Film Festival, "Rust & Bone" quickly became one of the critics' favorite movies. The Playlist called it "a standout, a towering picture we can't wait to see again," Empire branded it "extraordinary," while The Times dubbed it "outstanding."
The Jacques Audiard-directed drama will be screened at the 2012 Toronto International Film Festival this month before hitting limited U.S. theaters on November 16.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences