Beautiful First U.K. Trailer for Marion Cotillard's 'Rust and Bone'
Marion Cotillard's critics darling film "Rust & Bone" has just released its first U.K. trailer via MSN. Without presenting any dialogue, the sneak peek manages to wow the viewers with its stunning cinematography and the astounding performances from both Cotillard and Matthias Schoenaerts.
Plenty of emotional scenes are featured in it, including the ones that see Cotillard's bond with a killer whale. Her tough relationship with Schoenaerts is also highlighted in the video, which boasts M83's alluring song "My Tears Are Becoming a Sea" as the background music.
Cotillard plays Stephanie, while Schoenaerts stars as Ali. Put in charge of his young son, Ali leaves the north of France for Antibes to live with his sister and her husband as a family. Ali's bond with Stephanie, a killer whale trainer, grows deeper after Stephanie suffers a horrible accident.
First premiered at the 2012 Cannes Film Festival, "Rust & Bone" quickly became one of the critics' favorite movies. The Playlist called it "a standout, a towering picture we can't wait to see again," Empire branded it "extraordinary," while The Times dubbed it "outstanding."
The Jacques Audiard-directed drama will be screened at the 2012 Toronto International Film Festival this month before hitting limited U.S. theaters on November 16.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group