Preview of 'Weeds' 100th Episode: Nancy's Going Home
"Weeds" is going nostalgic before taking its final bow. In the penultimate episode that will air next week, some of the Botwins, Nancy, Andy and Silas, return to Agrestic which is now called Regrestic and reunite with their old acquaintances, who may or may not welcome them.
Nancy visits Conrad, who alerts her that Guillermo, the man who planned to kill her before, is back in charge and may pose a threat to her family. It's not long before she meets Guillermo, who points a gun to her. Meanwhile, Nancy gets emotional as Andy says he won't return to Connecticut with her.
Also marking the 100th episode of "Weeds", "God Willing and the Creek Don't Rise" will air Sunday, September 9 at 10 P.M. on Showtime. Guillermo Diaz reprises his role as Guillermo Garcia Gomez in the said outing as well as in the one-hour finale, which is set to air September 16.
Creator Jenji Kohan previously said about Nancy and Guillermo's reunion, "I just think Nancy and Guillermo have circled each other for so many years. It's time that they just accept the fact that they're going to be in each other's lives."
"Nancy Botwin has this power over Guillermo that he, once again, doesn't kill her when he pops up in front of her again," Diaz additionally gushed. "They just go right back to how they were. We see that Guillermo ends up being a friend."
- Diplo Reuniting With Justin Bieber and MO for Major Lazer's New Song
- Charlize Theron Hosts Baby Shower for Pal Emily Blunt
- Johnny Depp's Hollywood Vampires Concert Went Ahead Despite Boycott Threat
- Selena Gomez Calls Paul Rudd a 'Pervert' in 'Fundamentals of Caring' First Trailer
- Snoop Dogg Blasts 'Roots' Remake Series, Tells Fans to Boycott the Show
- Is Justin Bieber Ready to Settle Down With Nicola Peltz?
- Kylie, Kendall Jenner and Gal Pals Strip Down to Sexy Bikinis as They Kick Off Summer
- The Rock Confirms Starring Role in Shane Black's 'Doc Savage'