Preview of 'Weeds' 100th Episode: Nancy's Going Home
"Weeds" is going nostalgic before taking its final bow. In the penultimate episode that will air next week, some of the Botwins, Nancy, Andy and Silas, return to Agrestic which is now called Regrestic and reunite with their old acquaintances, who may or may not welcome them.
Nancy visits Conrad, who alerts her that Guillermo, the man who planned to kill her before, is back in charge and may pose a threat to her family. It's not long before she meets Guillermo, who points a gun to her. Meanwhile, Nancy gets emotional as Andy says he won't return to Connecticut with her.
Also marking the 100th episode of "Weeds", "God Willing and the Creek Don't Rise" will air Sunday, September 9 at 10 P.M. on Showtime. Guillermo Diaz reprises his role as Guillermo Garcia Gomez in the said outing as well as in the one-hour finale, which is set to air September 16.
Creator Jenji Kohan previously said about Nancy and Guillermo's reunion, "I just think Nancy and Guillermo have circled each other for so many years. It's time that they just accept the fact that they're going to be in each other's lives."
"Nancy Botwin has this power over Guillermo that he, once again, doesn't kill her when he pops up in front of her again," Diaz additionally gushed. "They just go right back to how they were. We see that Guillermo ends up being a friend."
- Mila Kunis Flaunts Baby Bump at 'Bad Moms' L.A. Premiere
- Aaron Rodgers Finally Addresses Brother Jordan's 'Bachelorette' Gig and Family Estrangement
- Lupita Nyong'o Reveals 'Black Panther' Plot Details
- JoJo's New Single 'F**k Apologies' Feat. Wiz Khalifa Surfaces Online
- Blac Chyna Shows Off Engagement Ring Amid Rob Kardashian Breakup Rumors
- 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All': Luke Reveals His Biggest Regret, Nick Challenges Chad to a Fight
- Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter Brielle Sport Huge Pouts After Trip to Plastic Surgeon
- Mariah Carey Casually Throws Shade at the Kardashians. See What She Says