Big Sean's '24 Karats of Gold' Video Featuring J. Cole
Big Sean gives his fans another sneak peek of his mixtape in a music video for the title track "24 Karats of Gold". He collaborates with J. Cole, born Jermaine Lamar Cole, who was awarded with the UMA Male Artist of the Year because of his second mixtape, "The Warm Up".
The video begins with nothing but a dark screen followed by sounds of crying babies. After that, Sean is shown making music in a recording studio and enjoying a car ride while he is on his way to a four-year bid to prison. These clips are backed by his smooth sounding voice playing the whole time.
The song is produced by Key Wayne and the video is directed by Mike Carson and Darnell Williams. Mike is the same person who directed Big Sean's "I Do It" video and worked with Mike Waxx to make "Dance (A$$)" clip which features Nicki Minaj.
The complete mixtape is said to be released on September 5 and his second album is scheduled to hit the record stores later this year. According to Sean's tweet, the street album will carry different types of tracks. "It's a good body of work with a lot of different types of songs on it. And this is definitely a good warm up for the album," he wrote.
Big Sean is set to perform at Vogue Theater in Vancouver this coming September 12, after his appearance at the Bumbershoot Festival in Seattle Washington.
More Big Sean News
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch
- The Internet Mocks Donald Trump for Sniffling and Drinking a Lot During Presidential Debate
- Listen to DNCE's New Single 'Body Moves'
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months