First Sneak Peeks of Marc Cherry's New Show 'Devious Maids'
A new soap drama, "Devious Maids", is coming to Lifetime in 2013 and the network has already given a look at it by releasing some sneak peeks. As hinted by the title, the show revolves around several Latina maids who have some secrets.
In a promo video, Rebecca Wisocky's Evelyn Powell warns a maid to stay away from her husband before the maid is seen falling into a swimming pool with blood coming out of her body. Meanwhile, another preview sees four other maids talking about whether or not they should go to police and reveal something that might have something to do with her death.
Coming from "Desperate Housewives" creator Marc Cherry, "Devious Maids" also stars Ana Ortiz, Judy Reyes, Dania Ramirez, Roselyn Sanchez, Susan Lucci, Grant Show and Mariana Klaveno among others. Cherry is executive producing along with Eva Longoria, Michael Garcia, David Lonner, John Mass, Larry Shuman and Sabrina Wind.
The show follows four Latina maids with ambition and dreams of their own, while they work for the rich and famous in Beverly Hills. The pilot is influenced by "Desperate Housewives" and the promos hint that the series will insert humors in the dramas.
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign