First Sneak Peeks of Marc Cherry's New Show 'Devious Maids'
A new soap drama, "Devious Maids", is coming to Lifetime in 2013 and the network has already given a look at it by releasing some sneak peeks. As hinted by the title, the show revolves around several Latina maids who have some secrets.
In a promo video, Rebecca Wisocky's Evelyn Powell warns a maid to stay away from her husband before the maid is seen falling into a swimming pool with blood coming out of her body. Meanwhile, another preview sees four other maids talking about whether or not they should go to police and reveal something that might have something to do with her death.
Coming from "Desperate Housewives" creator Marc Cherry, "Devious Maids" also stars Ana Ortiz, Judy Reyes, Dania Ramirez, Roselyn Sanchez, Susan Lucci, Grant Show and Mariana Klaveno among others. Cherry is executive producing along with Eva Longoria, Michael Garcia, David Lonner, John Mass, Larry Shuman and Sabrina Wind.
The show follows four Latina maids with ambition and dreams of their own, while they work for the rich and famous in Beverly Hills. The pilot is influenced by "Desperate Housewives" and the promos hint that the series will insert humors in the dramas.
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'