Seal Denies Implying Heidi Klum Cheated on Him With Her Bodyguard
Seal clarified his comment about Heidi Klum "fornicating with the help." Contrary to reports on the web, he insisted that he never meant to accuse his estranged wife of cheating on him. According to his rep, he just noted that she should have waited for them to get officially divorced before she went public with her new romance.
The representative said in a statement, "Seal would like to clarify that he was not implying his wife was cheating while they were together, but he was merely pointing out that their separation and divorce were not final and they are still legally married."
Seal's source claimed he made his comment on the spur of the moment and regretted it ever since. "These guys bombarded him and were in his face. He was exhausted, which is why he wants to clarify what he said," the source told Us Weekly, blaming paparazzi who hounded him. "He doesn't like now being made into the bad guy here -- he always loved and cared for Heidi."
Heidi remained quiet on the matter, but her publicist dismissed any speculation suggesting the actress cheated on Seal while they were together. "It is sad that Seal has to resort to this kind of behavior and spread these untruths about the mother of his children," her rep said.
Klum and Seal tied the knot in May 2005. They have three biological children together; two sons, Henry and Johan, and a daughter, Lou. Seal also adopted Klum's daughter from previous relationship, Leni. The twosome was famous for renewing their wedding vows on every anniversary. The pair announced their split in January 2012.
Heidi was pictured getting cozy with her bodyguard Martin Kristen when vacationing with her children and her parents in Sardinia, Italy. A friend said their relationship was "strictly professional" when she was still with Seal, and they got "very close" only after she was separated from the Grammy-winning singer.
Seal himself was spotted cuddling a brunette bikini babe on a yacht in Italy back in July.
More Seal News
- Lady Antebellum Will Make You Dance With Their Cover of JT's 'Can't Stop the Feeling!'
- 'Tallulah' Trailer: Ellen Page and Allison Janney Raise a Kidnapped Child
- 'Lost in Space' Reboot Ordered to Series by Netflix
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna's Baby's Sex Reportedly Revealed. A Boy or a Girl?
- Rihanna Previews 'Sledgehammer' Video Before Premiering It in Full in IMAX
- Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban's Surrogacy Plan for Baby No. 3 Opposed by Their Church
- Hard Work Pays Off! Kourtney Kardashian Displays Her Rock-Hard Abs in Sexy Bikini
- Jessica Williams Is Leaving 'The Daily Show' to Headline New Comedy Series