Sheryl Crow Questioned by Feds on Lance Armstrong's Doping Case
Sheryl Crow is dragged into the investigation of Lance Armstrong's alleged doping scandal. The singer, who was once engaged to the cyclist, was being questioned by federal agents back in late 2011 about her knowledge of him using illegal substances.
Armstrong has been stripped off his seven Tour de France titles in late August and banned from cycling sport. Crow dated Armstrong between 2003 and 2006, in which he won two Tour de France championships. It was alleged that he was involved in doping exploits and cover-ups that witnesses have described as an open secret within Armstrong's inner circle. She traveled with him to Europe on private jets and some places he was allegedly involved doping program.
It is yet clear what kind of information Crow gave to the feds. Her attorney Jay Cooper told NY Daily News, "I'm not going to comment one way or the other" because of the attorney-client privilege.
More Sheryl Crow News
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test
- Jinger Duggar Is Engaged to Former Pro Soccer Player Jeremy Vuolo
- Jimmy Page Breaks Silence on Led Zeppelin's 'Stairway to Heaven' Plagiarism Trial
- James Corden's 'Carpool Karaoke' Turned Into Series on Apple
- Ariana Grande Splits From Ricky Alvarez After 1 Year of Dating
- Lionel Messi Goes Platinum Blonde and Internet Just Can't Handle It
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub