Sheryl Crow Questioned by Feds on Lance Armstrong's Doping Case
Sheryl Crow is dragged into the investigation of Lance Armstrong's alleged doping scandal. The singer, who was once engaged to the cyclist, was being questioned by federal agents back in late 2011 about her knowledge of him using illegal substances.
Armstrong has been stripped off his seven Tour de France titles in late August and banned from cycling sport. Crow dated Armstrong between 2003 and 2006, in which he won two Tour de France championships. It was alleged that he was involved in doping exploits and cover-ups that witnesses have described as an open secret within Armstrong's inner circle. She traveled with him to Europe on private jets and some places he was allegedly involved doping program.
It is yet clear what kind of information Crow gave to the feds. Her attorney Jay Cooper told NY Daily News, "I'm not going to comment one way or the other" because of the attorney-client privilege.
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent