Sheryl Crow Questioned by Feds on Lance Armstrong's Doping Case
Sheryl Crow is dragged into the investigation of Lance Armstrong's alleged doping scandal. The singer, who was once engaged to the cyclist, was being questioned by federal agents back in late 2011 about her knowledge of him using illegal substances.
Armstrong has been stripped off his seven Tour de France titles in late August and banned from cycling sport. Crow dated Armstrong between 2003 and 2006, in which he won two Tour de France championships. It was alleged that he was involved in doping exploits and cover-ups that witnesses have described as an open secret within Armstrong's inner circle. She traveled with him to Europe on private jets and some places he was allegedly involved doping program.
It is yet clear what kind of information Crow gave to the feds. Her attorney Jay Cooper told NY Daily News, "I'm not going to comment one way or the other" because of the attorney-client privilege.
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'