Sheryl Crow Questioned by Feds on Lance Armstrong's Doping Case
Sheryl Crow is dragged into the investigation of Lance Armstrong's alleged doping scandal. The singer, who was once engaged to the cyclist, was being questioned by federal agents back in late 2011 about her knowledge of him using illegal substances.
Armstrong has been stripped off his seven Tour de France titles in late August and banned from cycling sport. Crow dated Armstrong between 2003 and 2006, in which he won two Tour de France championships. It was alleged that he was involved in doping exploits and cover-ups that witnesses have described as an open secret within Armstrong's inner circle. She traveled with him to Europe on private jets and some places he was allegedly involved doping program.
It is yet clear what kind of information Crow gave to the feds. Her attorney Jay Cooper told NY Daily News, "I'm not going to comment one way or the other" because of the attorney-client privilege.
- Kylie Jenner Is Getting Fancy New Car. Another Gift From Tyga?
- Fifth Harmony's Camila Cabello Goes Solo Again for Charity Song 'Power in Me'
- Colin Firth and Patrick Dempsey Fight Over Renee Zellweger in New 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Trailer
- Khloe Kardashian and Trey Songz Get Touchy-Freely While Leaving Her Birthday Bash Together
- Drake Pictured Filming 'One Dance' Video in Africa
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.03 Preview: Ali Fights Back
- Lisa Marie Presley Splits From Michael Lockwood After 10 Years of Marriage
- Kylie Jenner Kisses Tyga in This Sexy Photobooth Pic