Sheryl Crow Questioned by Feds on Lance Armstrong's Doping Case
Sheryl Crow is dragged into the investigation of Lance Armstrong's alleged doping scandal. The singer, who was once engaged to the cyclist, was being questioned by federal agents back in late 2011 about her knowledge of him using illegal substances.
Armstrong has been stripped off his seven Tour de France titles in late August and banned from cycling sport. Crow dated Armstrong between 2003 and 2006, in which he won two Tour de France championships. It was alleged that he was involved in doping exploits and cover-ups that witnesses have described as an open secret within Armstrong's inner circle. She traveled with him to Europe on private jets and some places he was allegedly involved doping program.
It is yet clear what kind of information Crow gave to the feds. Her attorney Jay Cooper told NY Daily News, "I'm not going to comment one way or the other" because of the attorney-client privilege.
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed