Videos: Backstreet Boys Reunite on 'Good Morning America'
Howie Dorough, Nick Carter, Brian Littrell, AJ McLean and Kevin Richardson, collectively known as Backstreet Boys, hit the stage of "Good Morning America" at Central Park last Friday, August 31. They performed some of their songs including "Everybody", "Larger Than Life", "Incomplete" and "I Want It That Way".
After the group sang "Incomplete" on stage, Josh Elliot gave a quick dedication to his "GMA" co-anchor Robin Roberts. She lost her mother last Thursday, just a couple of days before she's scheduled to undergo a bone marrow transplant.
The boyband, also referred to as BSB, had some announcements of their own. They confirmed that they were indeed working on their fifth studio album which they would release with the help of Kevin Richardson who left the group to pursue other interests.
They also confirmed through their official Twitter account that there would be a cruise with all five of them in 2013. They tweeted, "Did you hear that? There will be a BSB cruise - with ALL 5 BOYS in 2013! #GMABackstreet #BSBCruise2013."
BSB last released an album in 2009 under the title "This Is Us". They embarked on a world tour with fellow boyband New Kids On The Block two years later. They kicked off the roadshow in May 2011 and wrapped it up in June this year.
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts
- Beyonce's Security Team Conducting Trial Runs for Her Delivery
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors