Videos: Backstreet Boys Reunite on 'Good Morning America'
Howie Dorough, Nick Carter, Brian Littrell, AJ McLean and Kevin Richardson, collectively known as Backstreet Boys, hit the stage of "Good Morning America" at Central Park last Friday, August 31. They performed some of their songs including "Everybody", "Larger Than Life", "Incomplete" and "I Want It That Way".
After the group sang "Incomplete" on stage, Josh Elliot gave a quick dedication to his "GMA" co-anchor Robin Roberts. She lost her mother last Thursday, just a couple of days before she's scheduled to undergo a bone marrow transplant.
The boyband, also referred to as BSB, had some announcements of their own. They confirmed that they were indeed working on their fifth studio album which they would release with the help of Kevin Richardson who left the group to pursue other interests.
They also confirmed through their official Twitter account that there would be a cruise with all five of them in 2013. They tweeted, "Did you hear that? There will be a BSB cruise - with ALL 5 BOYS in 2013! #GMABackstreet #BSBCruise2013."
BSB last released an album in 2009 under the title "This Is Us". They embarked on a world tour with fellow boyband New Kids On The Block two years later. They kicked off the roadshow in May 2011 and wrapped it up in June this year.
More Backstreet Boys News
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why