Videos: Backstreet Boys Reunite on 'Good Morning America'
Howie Dorough, Nick Carter, Brian Littrell, AJ McLean and Kevin Richardson, collectively known as Backstreet Boys, hit the stage of "Good Morning America" at Central Park last Friday, August 31. They performed some of their songs including "Everybody", "Larger Than Life", "Incomplete" and "I Want It That Way".
After the group sang "Incomplete" on stage, Josh Elliot gave a quick dedication to his "GMA" co-anchor Robin Roberts. She lost her mother last Thursday, just a couple of days before she's scheduled to undergo a bone marrow transplant.
The boyband, also referred to as BSB, had some announcements of their own. They confirmed that they were indeed working on their fifth studio album which they would release with the help of Kevin Richardson who left the group to pursue other interests.
They also confirmed through their official Twitter account that there would be a cruise with all five of them in 2013. They tweeted, "Did you hear that? There will be a BSB cruise - with ALL 5 BOYS in 2013! #GMABackstreet #BSBCruise2013."
BSB last released an album in 2009 under the title "This Is Us". They embarked on a world tour with fellow boyband New Kids On The Block two years later. They kicked off the roadshow in May 2011 and wrapped it up in June this year.
More Backstreet Boys News
- Louis Tomlinson and Bebe Rexha Announce New Collab 'Back to You'
- Meek Mill and His Crew Caught Jumping and Attacking Nicki Minaj's Ex Safaree
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret