Bruce Willis Spoofs 'Twilight' Drama in Faux Clip of 'Die Hard 5'
Another actor has poked fun at the infamous Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson's romance woe. After Will Ferrell pretended to cry over the "Twilight" couple's breakup when visiting "CONAN" recently, this time around, it was Bruce Willis who did similar action when stopping by "Late Show with David Letterman".
Willis visited the David Letterman-hosted talk show to discuss his upcoming movie "A Good Day to Die Hard". The action veteran gushed, "[I] just finished 'Die Hard 5'," before Letterman asked if the actor would reveal any "sneak preview" of the film.
The guest star then told the host that he had a scene from the movie, which will open in the U.S. on Valentine's Day in 2013. "It's a pretty emotional scene, uh.. but very tough with a lot of actions going on," he said.
The clip itself featured Willis getting into character as "Die Hard" leading man John McClane, who was soaked in blood while in the middle of his duty. Speaking to his partner via handheld transceiver, he said that he needed "more time" because he's "a little distracted lately." When his friend responded, "I don't know what you're talking about," McClane emotionally shouted, "It's 'Twilight'... Bella and Edward, they broke up!"
When McLane was told about "getting back to the ambassador," he got even angrier and screamed, "They're supposed to be together forever, godd****t!" He then showed his friend an edition of Us magazine which had Stewart's cheating scandal as the headline and her photo with Pattinson gracing the cover. The faux clip was closed with a title that read, "Twi-Hard: With a Vengeance".
Willis will reprise his iconic role as McClane in "Die Hard 5", in which he will be joined by Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Jai Courtney, Cole Hauser, Sebastian Koch and Yuliya Snigir.
It will see McClane heading to Moscow to sweet talk some cops into letting his apparently-wayward son out of jail for something he did, but when he gets there, things surrounding his son's arrest are not as they appear and world-threatening terrorist hijinks ensue.
- Mila Kunis Flaunts Baby Bump at 'Bad Moms' L.A. Premiere
- Aaron Rodgers Finally Addresses Brother Jordan's 'Bachelorette' Gig and Family Estrangement
- Lupita Nyong'o Reveals 'Black Panther' Plot Details
- JoJo's New Single 'F**k Apologies' Feat. Wiz Khalifa Surfaces Online
- Blac Chyna Shows Off Engagement Ring Amid Rob Kardashian Breakup Rumors
- 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All': Luke Reveals His Biggest Regret, Nick Challenges Chad to a Fight
- Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter Brielle Sport Huge Pouts After Trip to Plastic Surgeon
- Mariah Carey Casually Throws Shade at the Kardashians. See What She Says