Brandi Glanville Supports LeAnn Rimes' Rehab
Brandi Glanville has nothing but good words for her love rival LeAnn Rimes. The reality TV star, who was married to Eddie Cibrian when he hooked up with LeAnn, says she "totally" supports "LeAnn's decision to enter rehab."
"My top priority is my children, and at the end of the day we are a family," Brandi says in a statement as quoted by Gossip Cop. "LeAnn is their stepmom, and they love her. I am wishing her all the best and I hope she will find what she is looking for while in rehab."
On August 30, it was announced LeAnn entered "a 30 day in-patient treatment facility to cope with anxiety and stress." Her rep explained, "She is simply there to learn and develop coping mechanisms. While privacy isn't expected, it's certainly appreciated."
Soon after, the 30-year-old singer sued two women, Kimberly Smiley and her daughter Lexi, for allegedly taping her phone call secretly and spreading it in out-of-context snippets that put her in "false and negative light." In her suit, she called them Brandi's supporters.
LeAnn was widely believed to having affair with Brandi's then-husband Eddie while she was still married to Dean Sheremet. After separating from their respective spouses, the couple who met while working on "Northern Lights" got engaged in December 2010 and tied the knot in April 2011.
More Brandi Glanville News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival