Kristen Stewart's Parents Are Going Through a Divorce
This is officially a bad year for Kristen Stewart. Following her break-up from longtime boyfriend Robert Pattinson, her mother Jules files for divorce from husband of 27 years, John Stewart.
According to TMZ, the divorce petition was filed on August 17 in L.A. County Superior Court. Jules, who filed the documents herself without the assistant of a lawyer, cites irreconcilable differences. She also noted that she has been estranged from her husband since June 15, 2010.
Jules is a writer/director while John is a TV producer and stage manager.
On another news, Kristen reportedly is being replaced by Ashley Greene in the promotional appearances of "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II". It is triggered by her split from Pattinson. "The studio's holding out to see if they get back together. But I don't think anyone is banking on that happening. At this point, the press strategy would have been mapped out. It's usually very organized, but at this time it's undecided," an insider told Perez Hilton.
More Kristen Stewart News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding