Kristen Stewart's Parents Are Going Through a Divorce
This is officially a bad year for Kristen Stewart. Following her break-up from longtime boyfriend Robert Pattinson, her mother Jules files for divorce from husband of 27 years, John Stewart.
According to TMZ, the divorce petition was filed on August 17 in L.A. County Superior Court. Jules, who filed the documents herself without the assistant of a lawyer, cites irreconcilable differences. She also noted that she has been estranged from her husband since June 15, 2010.
Jules is a writer/director while John is a TV producer and stage manager.
On another news, Kristen reportedly is being replaced by Ashley Greene in the promotional appearances of "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II". It is triggered by her split from Pattinson. "The studio's holding out to see if they get back together. But I don't think anyone is banking on that happening. At this point, the press strategy would have been mapped out. It's usually very organized, but at this time it's undecided," an insider told Perez Hilton.
More Kristen Stewart News
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny