Kristen Stewart's Parents Are Going Through a Divorce
This is officially a bad year for Kristen Stewart. Following her break-up from longtime boyfriend Robert Pattinson, her mother Jules files for divorce from husband of 27 years, John Stewart.
According to TMZ, the divorce petition was filed on August 17 in L.A. County Superior Court. Jules, who filed the documents herself without the assistant of a lawyer, cites irreconcilable differences. She also noted that she has been estranged from her husband since June 15, 2010.
Jules is a writer/director while John is a TV producer and stage manager.
On another news, Kristen reportedly is being replaced by Ashley Greene in the promotional appearances of "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II". It is triggered by her split from Pattinson. "The studio's holding out to see if they get back together. But I don't think anyone is banking on that happening. At this point, the press strategy would have been mapped out. It's usually very organized, but at this time it's undecided," an insider told Perez Hilton.
More Kristen Stewart News
- Ron Howard Officially Announced to Direct Han Solo Movie
- 'Bachelor' Alum Leah Block Apologizes for Racist 'Bachelorette' Tweet
- 'Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later' Gets Star-Studded First Trailer
- 'Jurassic World' Sequel Reveals Official Title and First Poster
- Harry Styles Mourning the Loss of His Stepfather
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna